Are You A Last Man?

Labor slave, reporting from the field:

I show up late to work every day around 10am.
Prob b/c I stay up too late every night playing guitar & smoking weed.
I wear flip-flops and shorts to work when I feel like it.
Made $125K last year.
I suppose I could make more somewhere else, but I don't do commutes, ties, or timeclocks.

I blame the patriarchy.

This is a chance for the right wing followers to show off their shiny chains and brag how good they have it when an Owner parasitically sops up all the profit the labor creates. Come on, let's hear how necessary parasites are to American labor. Pizza was probably shit.

But what else are you servile obedient right wingers going to lord over? Trump's achievements? ahahahahahaha

I guess now that Trump has fixed health care he’s ready to move on to taxes

What are all you dorks going to say when everyone's rates go up after open enrollment next month?

That was some of the most incoherent babble I've read in a while. So your argument is that the system of voluntary transactions and competition to fuel innovation and improvement is theft, so the government should instead confiscate everyone's money with the threat of imprisonment? And that wanting comfort is a bad thing and we should want a new generation and leave it up to the people who say humans are a cancer?

If you've read Nietsche and not Dostoyevsky, this is the horse shit you end up with.

Source: a couple of tenured professors who get free money and resources from their university's untaxed endownment.

I have to admit, I thought about this when I read the title:

giphy.gif

The Last Man On Earth (TV show)

I can see how people who didn't follow the news during Obama's administration might think like you do.

You seem I mean ARE the kind of person who ignores facts because you don't like them. Too many of you around imo

There's some truth to this. It's not a left or right wing thing though. We're all way too comfy.
If we plebeians are too comfortable with our thousands of dollars of debt and lack of guaranteed healthcare... what are our corporate overlords with their golden toilet seats and multi-billionaire dollar inheritances?

Who does the work creating value?

There is no job or work without the owner, and people like you are the driving force behind automation.

Robots don't complain and try to steal your business.

Back