Are White American Rednecks the Non-Reformist Muslims of the US?

Have you ever been to the US?

Rednecks are the single most insufferable, culturally and politically, social group we have. Obviously, a large portion are fine people, etc., but as a monolith they are obnoxious, boisterous, and most aggravatingly proud to be dumb and inconsiderate.

How does any of that affect you though? If they want to be "dumb, obnoxious, boisterous" etc in their own life, I dont get what that has to do with you. Seems like you are looking for someone to hate, rather than just living your own life.

With all heir suicide bonbings and making women wear trash bags

How does any of that affect you though? If they want to be "dumb, obnoxious, boisterous" etc in their own life, I dont get what that has to do with you. Seems like you are looking for someone to hate, rather than just living your own life.
Hence 700 trump thread a day

One has a playbook, a set of rules, daily reaffirmation of membership to their club and strict rules against leaving the group.

The other is maybe a lifestyle with no homogeneous membership or set of beliefs.

Other than that, they virtually identical. Back to you Joe.

Yep, describing a cultural subset of a geographic subset of white people is the same as imputing World Star to all black people.
It is. I wouldn't be targeting a guy like Obama if I posted Worldstar vids. I'd be posting society's garbage and people would say I was a bigot. But its ok to use stereotypes and slurs to describe poor white people.

There are certain similarities between rednecks and conservative Muslims, but to be honest a lot of black Americans are culturally conservative and far more violent than rednecks. Same with certain Latino demographics.

No.. They are the descendants of the founders who allowed it all to happen.

Non-reformist Muslims pose a public policy problem in Europe and Canada where lofty multicultural idealism [rooted in a noble sense of compassion] is at odds with different cultural views towards women and sexual orientations.

Many leftists often make an awkward compromise between the forced egalitarian ideals they have towards race/gender/sexual-orientation/culture and the contradictions towards those ideals in some non-Western cultures.

Alt-right/Social Conservatives in the US often ridicule the awkward compromises and logical incongruencies in SJW political views but I can't help to think that they apply a similar type of thinking towards gun rights.

Most people that consider themselves sensible in the 1st world are overwhelmingly in favor of gun regulation.

The only reason that I can think of why America is so different in this regard is that proponents of gun rights are aligned with what I describe as a culture that has an intimate relationship with firearms and thus is raveled in the messy issue of multiculturalism.

Meaningful gun regulation is difficult to push through precisely because rural White America actually functions like an ethnic enclave where guns are tied to their identity and any infringement on this is as an attack on their culture (way of life).
Not even fucking close. Rednecks are usually good people. Simple, but mostly harmless.

Have you ever been to the US?

Rednecks are the single most insufferable, culturally and politically, social group we have. Obviously, a large portion are fine people, etc., but as a monolith they are obnoxious, boisterous, and most aggravatingly proud to be dumb and inconsiderate.

Murica!
tenor.gif

I can't believe people are still arguing against arming more people at schools.

It might be because the MSM makes gods out of the shooters and you hear jack shit about the dude who just ended the last shooting

More people armed at schools will drop the casualties rate in future shootings and just MIGHT start to deter future shootings.

I'm sure these fucked up school shooters would love to walk into a police station or prison like a terminator and shoot everyone but we all know why they do not

The American redneck is an extremely diverse species.

Dump racists thread.

Mass shootings have taken place in prisons in South America. Typical drug violence and corruption(I know your talking about politics but to say they don't/haven't happened is objectively false). Also several statements can be made from such actions especially among rival gangs/cartels.

First...South America. Second, when a gang is sending a message to a rival gang, their target is the rival gang or close affiliates of the rival gang. They're targeted killings, not random ones - which is consistent across these mass shootings. The location sends a message but the victims themselves are indiscriminate.

Back