Are White American Rednecks the Non-Reformist Muslims of the US?

How do you differentiate redneck from conservative? and I've found rednecks are very considerate(typical momma boy types, take off their shoes before entering the house, yes ma'am, no ma'am, when fixing a vehicle make sure not to get any oil spots on the driveway, ask about your family, offer to fix shit for you).

Honestly, I don't think "conservative" holds any meaning any longer as a cultural moniker. At one point it might refer to persons who were morally traditional or fiscally restrained, but that hasn't been the case for some time.

Rednecks are a subset of rural folks and their shitty traits only correlate with, as opposed to stem from, shitty politics. They perpetuate and revel in the stereotype of the intolerant, anti-intellectual truck-owning rural white person, which is something that most conservatives and most rural persons do not do.

No. If you're really curious about what I said in my first post, I suggest you read it.

*rereads

So what your saying is we need to only take in modern muslims with modern views? Sounds like you just hate poor/less evolved people my dude

What is it that the left likes to say - "if you aren't in favor of abortions then don't have one and quit tell me how to live my life."

No one is pro-abortion, but making them illegal doesn't stop them from happening, it just drives them back to the coat-hanger shack. If a politician was serious about stopping abortion, they would improve sex education and make birth control cheaper. Abortion rates would plummet.

All that said, an abortion machine can't be sold on the black market to a criminal and used to kill a pro-lifer on the street.

*rereads

So what your saying is we need to only take in modern muslims with modern views? Sounds like you just hate poor/less evolved people my dude

If by that you mean I'm saying we should only take in people who are ready to integrate into US society and obey our laws, then yes. What's wrong with that?

Saying there will never be a mass shooting doesn't mean it's safe. It just means it's safe from that one particularly type of violence.

There will be plenty of shanks, rapes, and locks-in-socks - just no mass shootings.

It's also a gun free zone, with the exception of the staff.

Is that really the point you're going for?

Guns rights issues only matter when high profile white people are killed. People gunned down in cities every day but a few white people get killed and it's on the cover of Time magazine.

Can't remember the last time I heard about a white person being killed by police or a minority but I sure as fuck know at least 10 names of non whites killed by guns recently.

Sure.

Arm the staff everywhere. Even schools.

And restrict the possession of guns by everyone else. Again, is that really the point you're aiming for.

The prison comparison is just stupid. Prisons are safe from gun violence because no one is allowed to have a gun, except the government personnel running the prison. It's as far from a useful defense of the 2nd Amendment as you can get.

If by that you mean I'm saying we should only take in people who are ready to integrate into US society and obey our laws, then yes. What's wrong with that?

Not a damn thing my friend. What is your definition of integrate into society? Does that mean speaking English would be a prerequisite?

And restrict the possession of guns by everyone else. Again, is that really the point you're aiming for.

The prison comparison is just stupid. Prisons are safe from gun violence because no one is allowed to have a gun, except the government personnel running the prison. It's as far from a useful defense of the 2nd Amendment as you can get.

No one is discussing a defense of the second amendment, which isn't needed, because the right to defend yourself isn't up for debate.

What we're discussing is how to stop mass shootings.

If you want to stop mass shootings, the answer is more guns in the hands of good people.

It's like he doesn't realize it's a completely government controlled and supervised state where guns are illegal for everyone but government workers. I guess we need Big Brother to prevent mass shootings.

Have you ever been to the US?

Rednecks are the single most insufferable, culturally and politically, social group we have. Obviously, a large portion are fine people, etc., but as a monolith they are obnoxious, boisterous, and most aggravatingly proud to be dumb and inconsiderate.

Venture out of your white enclave sometime.

It's like he doesn't realize it's a completely government controlled and supervised state where guns are illegal for everyone but government workers. I guess we need Big Brother to prevent mass shootings.

People aren't deterred by the fact it's government ran, or the fact that it's illegal for anyone else to have guns.

They're deterred by the guns.

Once again, living proof that liberals love mass shootings, and have no interest in stopping them.

All you have to do is arm the soft targets. Make a school no longer easy prey, and it's over. There will be no more school shootings.

No one is pro-abortion, but making them illegal doesn't stop them from happening, it just drives them back to the coat-hanger shack. If a politician was serious about stopping abortion, they would improve sex education and make birth control cheaper. Abortion rates would plummet.

All that said, an abortion machine can't be sold on the black market to a criminal and used to kill a pro-lifer on the street.

10k deaths from drinking and driving 1100+ were 14yrs or younger. Did I miss the ban alcohol march?

FFS; the US has over 1600 stabbing deaths each year - we're a violent country. And my guns haven't killed anyone so I'll just hold on to my constitutional right thank you.

Back