Are we seriously mad at GSP for what he did?

I'm not mad... just dissapointed. "izzz in da contract robert whitttaker izz next"

the whole collitis illness sounds fugazi and convenient as fuck too, sorry but i just don't believe the guy was eating so much food to pack on weight that he was shitting out blood

Am I mad at him for fighting Bisping? Absolutely not.

Am I mad at him for signing a contract stating he will fight Whittaker but was never going to follow through? Absolutely yes.

I don’t understand why there were any stipulations on his “return.” I’m pretty certain he moves the needle for Dana and the UFC. So why the hell would they try to corner him instead of keeping him comfortable?

More crap.

Since when was it the fighter's responsibility to make sure the business runs by the books? The ONLY thing a fighter has to focus on is how he can make the most amount of money possible while he's able to before he retires. Who the fuck are you dweebs to bad talk a legend like George St Pierre for what he did? It's not HIS responsibility to look out for the MW division. The man stepped in after YEARS of doing nothing but fucking gymnastics and slapped the shit out of the MW champ and EMBARRASSED the UFC and the entire scrub division who couldn't get it done. GSP is the one who brought law and order to this bitch. He told Anderson and Rocksalt to have a seat and watch how a GOAT gets it done.

Agreed with most of it. GSP saw an easy opponent and an easy pay day and took it. It's not his job to run the UFC, so I don't blame him for doing what he did.

However, the bolded underline is ridiculous. How did he embarrass the "entire scrub division who couldn't get it done" when none of the top contenders even got a shot at Bisping? You make it like Count ran the gamut and GSP returned as the savior. Almost everybody has said that Bisping is one of the worst champs of all-time and would likely fall to most, if not all, of the top 10. The problem was that he ducked/was protected from the top contenders.

You can't be that dense. Everybody wanted GSP to fight Silva.

Miraculously, GSP moves to Silva's weight class when Bisping is champion. You can't be serious right now?
Everyone also wanted Silva vs Jones, Jones vs hw champ. Gsp moved up and fought the mw champ after 3 years off. Anderson moved up to fight forest griffen.

Not to mention that MW was one of he most exciting divisions. Then Bisping won and GSP comes out of retirement 3 weeks later LOL! What a beast GOAT GSP! You are a GSP fan, not an mma fan because MW lost a year and a half plus Mousasi because of GSP's great MW run.

No thanks GSP. UFC not falling for that bullshit again. He won't fight again.

GSP was talking about a comeback before Bisping won the title. Dana was the one that kept him out by going around saying he didn't think GSP wanted to fought. GSP also had to get back in the USADA testing pool along with the eye injury he had. On top of that Romero was schedule to fight Bisping, but he somehow had knee surgery and Romero lost the interim title. None of that is GSPs problem when he doesn't make the matchups.

You can't be that dense. Everybody wanted GSP to fight Silva.

Miraculously, GSP moves to Silva's weight class when Bisping is champion. You can't be serious right now?

Maybe all the fans wanted the GSP/Silva fight but Dana didn't. Why would he wants his 2 cash cows at the time fighting on the same card? He didn't, so it never happened. Instead he made it almost impossible for that fight to happen.

Fighters have no advocacy and the UFC will wring them out like a towel then kick them on their way out the door.

Georges rained downed tens of millions in revenue every time he fought for years and was a consummate professional and company man. In the face of his loyalty and professionalism Dana and Co. disparaged him the very minute they couldn't wring the towel.

I disagree with stunt bookings and in particular at middleweight where the entire division was put into disarray despite a lively and deserving top 5. That is squarely and exclusively the UFC's fault.

Georges only responsibility is to his bank account and his family. He's exchaging brain cells for money and getting used up by his partner in the process, he would be CRAZY to turn down an easy payday.

All due respect to Bisping, there are not truly 'easy' paydays when cage fighting, but I mean that within the context of his division - he was a soft target.

Blame the UFC for turning this sport into a full blown circus.

I am not mad. I knew it would happen. I just think it's hilarious how some GSP fans seriously thought he would defend it "because it was in the contract".

funny how that graphics you pasted shows exactly how not to do that technique. Funny thing is GSP knows how to do it but you posted him doing it in shit way.
That's a roundhouse kick...

There are no competitive fights for GSP at MW so I do not care one bit. The UFC made the interim belt for exactly this purpose.

Not to mention that MW was one of he most exciting divisions. Then Bisping won and GSP comes out of retirement 3 weeks later LOL! What a beast GOAT GSP! You are a GSP fan, not an mma fan because MW lost a year and a half plus Mousasi because of the UFC's Greed and Stupidity.

No thanks GSP. UFC not falling for that bullshit again. He won't fight again.

FTFY

If the UFC had retained control of their own org and didn't relinquish it to Conor then maybe you could blame GSP. I wish he had fought Anderson since I think he would have beaten him worse then he beat Bisping but Anderson never went up to challenge for the title at LHW. He just fought 3 slow sloppy brawlers with ZERO offensive wrestling, aka Sitting Ducks. Anderson beating Bonnar, Irvin and Forest = GSP beating Bisping, Trigg and Shields. They all fought at MW and have more credentials then those Anderson beat. He could have challenged Shogun or Machida or Jones. He really avoided Jones like the plague. Nobody craps on Anderson but facts are facts.

Since when was it the fighter's responsibility to make sure the business runs by the books? The ONLY thing a fighter has to focus on is how he can make the most amount of money possible while he's able to before he retires. Who the fuck are you dweebs to bad talk a legend like George St Pierre for what he did? It's not HIS responsibility to look out for the MW division. The man stepped in after YEARS of doing nothing but fucking gymnastics and slapped the shit out of the MW champ and EMBARRASSED the UFC and the entire scrub division who couldn't get it done. GSP is the one who brought law and order to this bitch. He told Anderson and Rocksalt to have a seat and watch how a GOAT gets it done.

He came, he saw, he conquered, he dipped.

206cwea.jpg

34h6yol.jpg

Not mad, I just dislike people that are misleading. I knew GSP was full of shit, which is fine. But don't act all righteous, then do the opposite. NotmyGOAT.

Not mad, I just dislike people that are misleading. I knew GSP was full of shit, which is fine. But don't act all righteous, then do the opposite. NotmyGOAT.
He was the GOAT before the Bisping fight...
de459b78cf923a1ba71fb480b3069652.gif

Hell no, I'm not mad. He dethroned the unworthy asshole champ Bisping, and then vacated and got the hell out of the way. Now the division can run it's normal course again.

I would've gladly seen him defend his belt too, but this is just fine with me as well.

The UFC's vision of making money fights is the only thing to be mad at if you're mad at all. I'm pissed at Conor for being a bitch for a year but GSP gave up the belt immediately, ain't even mad bro.

Everyone also wanted Silva vs Jones, Jones vs hw champ. Gsp moved up and fought the mw champ after 3 years off. Anderson moved up to fight forest griffen.

Everyone did not want Silva vs Jones. That size difference is retarded. Silva and GSP are much closer in size.

And what kind of point are you trying to make about Silva fighting Forrest? He was a way better fighter than Bisping ever was. Hilarious.

Silva didn't move up and try to claim a fake belt so he could say "I iz da to divizon shamp"

Silva fucking fought Cormier on 1 days notice lmao.

GSP wouldn't even fight Robert Whitaker coming off a knee surgery.....

<{outtahere}>{<jordan}<{MingNope}><bball2>

It was a GOAT move for sure. I want GSP to come start cleaning up other divisions now too. Let him take the strap then retire. Hell he is like a true fighting legend already.

Everyone did not want Silva vs Jones. That size difference is retarded. Silva and GSP are much closer in size.

And what kind of point are you trying to make about Silva fighting Forrest? He was a way better fighter than Bisping ever was. Hilarious.

Silva didn't move up and try to claim a fake belt so he could say "I iz da to divizon shamp"

Silva fucking fought Cormier on 1 days notice lmao.

GSP wouldn't even fight Robert Whitaker coming off a knee surgery.....

<{outtahere}>{<jordan}<{MingNope}><bball2>

Funny how you point out robert whitaker coming off a knee surgery while berating a person who became a two div 170/185 lbs champion with TWO ACL surgeries in his past, and a 4 year layoff.

Back