Are there any examples of the right acting this horrible??

And you said you were waiting for an appointment like it matters what you are doing and what I am doing. Also why does it matter if I watched an hour long video at some point? Do you ever watch a movie or a television show and then have some prick say that you wasted your time? Why do you even care what I do in my free time? Sounds like you have the problem here.
You are doing exactly what your masters want you to. I know you feel wise right now, just know you are playing the role of a sucker. And you are doing a smashing job at it.

So you're conflating the snowflakes with the entire Left, but we're not allowed to name bad examples from the 'alt-right', because you don't care about them? Who do you think the people are shouting down speakers, losing their minds over Jordan Peterson videos, or confidently declaring that there is no biological basis for gender? Do you think those are your typical left leaning individuals who are pro-choice, care about the environment and think health care should probably be publicly funded? Nope, that's the vast bulk of the left, i.e. left of center. You're singling out the minority of one group, but you're asking for examples from the right of center, not for example the Trump enthusiasts who marched in Charlottesville with Tiki Torches. There are fucking idiots on both sides, that's impossible deny, and the Left doesn't have more of them than the Right.

I never said these people were the entire left but I see them constantly. I don't see much of the alt right other than some violent extremist video's. I don't see much of the alt right acting like this and I don't see much evidence that the alt right is anywhere near as big a group as these kinds of leftists that attend SO MANY of these speeches.

I don't believe the kinds of leftists in these videos are extreme. I think they are a large part of the left. I do not believe the alt right is a large part of the right. Feel free to try to change my mind.

You are doing exactly what your masters want you to. I know you feel wise right now, just know you are playing the role of a sucker. And you are doing a smashing job at it.

I don't know why you quoted that and I have no idea what you are talking about.

Since I've done my research the line between alt right and conservative right are very clear to me. If anyone is blurring the line from my view it's the left that mudslings racism so often that the word has lost it's meaning. They wish that everyone on the right was straight up racist.

<DisgustingHHH>

So you're conflating the snowflakes with the entire Left, but we're not allowed to name bad examples from the 'alt-right', because you don't care about them? Who do you think the people are shouting down speakers, losing their minds over Jordan Peterson videos, or confidently declaring that there is no biological basis for gender? Do you think those are your typical left leaning individuals who are pro-choice, care about the environment and think health care should probably be publicly funded? Nope, that's the vast bulk of the left, i.e. left of center. You're singling out the minority of one group, but you're asking for examples from the right of center, not for example the Trump enthusiasts who marched in Charlottesville with Tiki Torches. There are fucking idiots on both sides, that's impossible deny, and the Left doesn't have more of them than the Right.

Disingenuousness/hypocrisy seems to be a trait of the trump supporting right winger.

Disingenuousness/hypocrisy seems to be a trait of the trump supporting right winger.

If you bothered to read the OP you would know I didn't vote for Trump because I never thought he would make a good president. He sounded far too incompetent to me.

How about when they tried to suppress the black vote in North Carolina only a few years ago.

This thread isn't about policies that you disagree about.

It is if they can be accurately described as horrible, which I think they can. Also the manner in which they have been implemented without consultation and bipartisan outreach is also in bad faith and damaging to the polity.

You should work on your reading comprehension. I have been very obviously talking about a big portion of the Left represented in many of these videos of conservative speeches. I do think there are reasonable people on the Left and I think these people give them a bad name.

This kind of attitude is why I made the thread. Thanks for proving my point.
I'm not sure you have a point, let alone that it was proven by my posting a link to a highly relevant video. Did you even watch it?

I can time stamp it if you want.

<DontBelieve1>

And please, explain that above video away? The whole crowd cheering and you can hear people saying how Obama was born in Kenya.

How convenient. Don't forget to call me a racist as well.

I did respond to that video.

Back