Are there any examples of the right acting this horrible??

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I am just curious if there are some video's of the right acting this badly? I am not referring to the alt right. I don't care about them. I'm just asking about the conservative right in general.

The entire video has many many examples of how bad the Left acts but I time stamped one of the worst parts. They are rude, ignorant, and some try to drown out the speaker in an attempt to keep him from giving his opinions.

For those who are really going to want to know I lean conservative on some issues but I don't self identify as a conservative. I look at an issue and then decide my opinion as I believe everyone should instead of getting on a team and backing up everything they say and do. I have family who were mad at me for not voting for Trump because they really really didn't want Hillary. My position is that I am not going to vote for someone I don't like as a candidate just because I don't like the other candidate either. That just isn't who I am.

Last edited:
Is this rhetorical? You gave an example of David Rubin talking for over an hour.... Is Rubin acting horribly? I can't bring myself to find out.

You want people to watch a one hour vid no cliffs, no timestamps.

Danny-Glover-No.gif

It's not hard to find people from any demographic or ideology acting horribly.

You want people to watch a one hour vid no cliffs, no timestamps.

Danny-Glover-No.gif

I did comment on that.

Edit: Forget it. I keep underestimating the laziness on this forum so I time stamped one of the worst parts. Enjoy.

If there is, I ain't gonna look for em. I've got other shit to be doing bro.

Everything ok with you?

Is this rhetorical? You gave an example of David Rubin talking for over an hour.... Is Rubin acting horribly? I can't bring myself to find out.
I think making a thread asking people to watch an hour long video is the horrible behavior?

I think making a thread asking people to watch an hour long video is the horrible behavior?

People should watch the whole video if they are interested but it isn't the least bit required to understand the point and respond. For crying out loud.

Isn't the conservative right advocating for the removal of health insurance for 20 million plus people, allowing companies to dump toxic waste in public water, jailing their political opponents and dergulating the financial system to pre 2008 levels due to nothing but abject greed etc?

I mean I could go on...

Isn't the conservative right advocating for the removal of health insurance for 20 million plus people, allowing companies to dump toxic waste in public water, jailing their political opponents and dergulating the financial system to pre 2008 levels due to nothing but abject greed etc?

I mean I could go on...

This thread isn't about policies that you disagree about.

I did comment on that.

Edit: Forget it. I keep underestimating the laziness on this forum so I time stamped one of the worst parts. Enjoy.

LMAO. You think that's the worst?

snowflake-3317-983ebf23c2a64cff53b9faccd9eea43c@1x.jpg

LMAO. You think that's the worst?

snowflake-3317-983ebf23c2a64cff53b9faccd9eea43c@1x.jpg

One of the cringiest parts of the vid since people really wanted a time stamp. I don't know what your point is since all you did was lazily post a snow flake. Cringe.

Says the guy who posted a 1 hour video for people to form opinions about.

I don't know what your problem is dude but if you took two seconds to look at the thread you keep posting in you would see that I added the time stamp so people like you wouldn't keep whining about it.

These are victim culture SJW's, you can't label them the "left", they are a fringe group of the left. There are plenty of terrible fringe right groups but that doesn't make them all terrible people.

Back