Are there any ACTUAL Conor fans?

Only real mma fans like conor. Fake wwe casuals circle jerk about their idiotic hatred for him while making 15 topics about every tweet about him.

Honestly, I've never had so many of my friends talk to be about an MMA fighter until Conor McGregor. I see people who don't even follow MMA posting on their Instagram how Conor McGregor is their hero and such a great influence.

There's a lot of McGregor fans and they need to be eradicated.

Khabib-chat.gif
Why dont you just change your name to FATBASTARD and be done with it, incidentally who the fuck are you?

When he clocked Buchinger (Who should have been in the UFC btw), I thought he would make LW run in the UFC.

I was a tad surprised he fought at FW in the UFC but I knew his boxing acumen was miles above a lot of the talent there.
I respect Conor for how confident he was in himself, he always had his eyes on the prize but never underestimated the next opponent.

He seem to of perfected the weight cut to fw because his gas tank looked fine in the mendes fight and he had that bad knee.

I really want to see him vs barbosa, I know he doesn't have the greatest chin but that could be a great 5 minutes.

I respect Conor for how confident he was in himself, he always had his eyes on the prize but never underestimated the next opponent.

He seem to of perfected the weight cut to fw because his gas tank looked fine in the mendes fight and he had that bad knee.

I really want to see him vs barbosa, I know he doesn't have the greatest chin but that could be a great 5 minutes.
I think it stems from his idea of training generally without a gameplan (aside from Diaz remtach) that kept him sharp against much inferior opposition. (Holloway, Brimage, Poirier, Siver, ect...)

He looked terrible on werigh in days but kept his cardio. I don't know how he kept that with his standing weight. I have my ideas. (Designer PEDs ala Jones cough, cough), but it has to repsected until proved otherwise.

A fight against Barboza would be a little interesting but I believe Barboza gets caught early in a boxing exchange. His kicks are much better, but the same could be said with Aldo's Muay Thai game compared to Conor's skillset.

So explain in detail why he will beat Khabib/Tony/Floyd. Without sounding like a dumbass. Go ahead give it a try my dude.
Conor's distance and precision striking pose a major threat to Khabib. Although Khabib has the superior grappling, he must close distance. In closing that distance, Khabib is in significant danger as Conor's striking is miles ahead. It only takes one shot to put Khabib away or take him completely off of his game. Khabib showed he was susceptible to being hit by Johnson, who's striking is nowhere near as accurate as Conor.

Coming from a sister fucking redneck who lives in dumpy ass Raleigh. Good lord how do you even have internet in that broke ass shit hole? Are your mother and father siblings like the rest of your 500person community with 2 buildings and fucked up houses?

LOL at dumpy ass Raleigh. Well lets see im posting from my 1 gig google fiber connection how about you? I also work for a network engineering company. We tend to have a lot of companies like mine because there is this small company called Cisco here maybe you have heard of them they pretty much make everyone's network gear. It really feels like you are projecting your feeling about your own city now. Everything outside of 2 block around the eipcenter is a fucking dumb in Charlotte.

Coming from a sister fucking redneck who lives in dumpy ass Raleigh. Good lord how do you even have internet in that broke ass shit hole? Are your mother and father siblings like the rest of your 500person community with 2 buildings and fucked up houses?
<bball2>

After Conor loses to Eddie on Saturday, he should face kabib in his come back fight.
Member this, TS?

df7ff7915547f243d8add3175acfd727

What happend?

Now Khabib and Tony are the ones he can't beat and to suggest such a thing as Conor beating either one is ridiculous.

I guess keep backing every potential opponent Conor has and eventually you'll be right.

I think it stems from his idea of training generally without a gameplan (aside from Diaz remtach) that kept him sharp against much inferior opposition. (Holloway, Brimage, Poirier, Siver, ect...)

He looked terrible on werigh in days but kept his cardio. I don't know how he kept that with his standing weight. I have my ideas. (Designer PEDs ala Jones cough, cough), but it has to repsected until proved otherwise.

A fight against Barboza would be a little interesting but I believe Barboza gets caught early in a boxing exchange. His kicks are much better, but the same could be said with Aldo's Muay Thai game compared to Conor's skillset.
Haha I believe 99% are on it, I don't care if they are as long as they don't get caught... cough cough jones.

First event I went to was Liddell vs Tito 2. Sooo, pick a spot before that and somewhere a long the lines I became a fan.

I used to watch older events with my dad with out much interest. But I can remember Randleman and Ken/Frank Shamrock. I also remember seeing Pride and thinking "holy shit, these guys are better than the UFC fighters". I wish I could remember which event.

Anyways, I'm a long time fan and fairly educated. I'm also a fan of McGregor. He's done everything he set out to do years ago and he's doing it in style. Aside from a few fighters, the sport is rather dull these days by comparison.

Love him or hate him, he's the most entertaining fighter to watch leading up to the fight, and in the ring.

Haha I believe 99% are on it, I don't care if they are as long as they don't get caught... cough cough jones.
Yeah, boxing as well. If you don't think at least 95% of combat sports athletes are on PEDs... I have a bridge to sell you lol.

Yeah, boxing as well. If you don't think at least 95% of combat sports athletes are on PEDs... I have a bridge to sell you lol.
The funniest was when they didn't strip one of the de tour France winners.

The interviewer asked why and the guys like "well uhhh 2nd, 3rd 4th and 5th all got busted for failed tests"

I laughed so hard, the only ones that could be natural are the ones finishing 70-80th and even they don't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

The funniest was when they didn't strip one of the de tour France winners.

The interviewer asked why and the guys like "well uhhh 2nd, 3rd 4th and 5th all got busted for failed tests"

I laughed so hard, the only ones that could be natural are the ones finishing 70-80th and even they don't deserve the benefit of the doubt.
I was in baseball for 15 years. When you get the high school level of any elite sport, the PED use becomes apparent. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. You see it in the locker room, dudes shooting up. This was years ago when it was more crude. I can't imagine it has changed much.

Yep. My favorite current fighter. Ridiculous stand up, hilarious shit starter, exciting fighting style..only weirdos get offended by shit a man says to another man when he knows neither.

I was in baseball for 15 years. When you get the high school level of any elite sport, the PED use becomes apparent. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. You see it in the locker room, dudes shooting up. This was years ago when it was more crude. I can't imagine it has changed much.
Yea baseball is shockingly bad, in Australia the sports here have the coaches who ask you questions at 18-19 of "have or would you ever inject" "do you know how to beat tests"

They also get 2-3 weeks notification of when a player will get tested. It doesn't bother me though, people need to realise the damage their body takes for the sport.

Back