Are the Vast majority of people weak and defenceless?

Depends on where you live. Small town in the NJ? Sure.

Backwoods in the south? Wouldn’t press my luck.

Definitely better to know how to defend yourself.

I just start swinging wild haymakers as soon as i leave the house until i get to where i'm going.

x-box UFC trainer should now be mandatory for all new parents and their children.

Sweden-then-vs-now.jpg

Well that guy was also a sociopath and committed war crimes according to his commanding officer so I'm not sure if that adds to the point most normal people are weak and defenseless, or most people are capable of acts of great cruelty and destruction when pushed.

The killing of German prisoners by Ronald Speirs, at the time a 2nd Lieutenant, was never proven. He made a good officer and took care of his men at a time when leadership was lacking.

"Winters assessed Speirs as being one of the finest combat officers in the battalion. Winters stated that Speirs was alleged on one occasion to have killed six German prisoners of war with a Thompson submachine gun and that the battalion leadership must have been aware of the allegations, but chose to ignore the charges because of the pressing need to retain qualified combat leaders. At the time officers like Speirs were too valuable because they were not afraid to engage the enemy."

Yes. Western Europe and Canada has males that don't have the reflex to fight anymore.

I think physical violence is being bred out of males in the West, starting at childhood.

Possibly the USA is abit tougher though.

It depends what state you are talking about or what area the people are growing up in. In general, the WHOLE world has become nerfed!

Even in the anime culture, people are complaining about the quality and the masculine aspect of it being wiped out.

anime_then_and_now_by_mrconnman123-d9fqxgp.png

Another example:

Then

main-qimg-6878cf321338bfafe8431c13aebd2cc4

Now:

2297835082_0e7f6501a6_z.jpg

My reaction:

tenor.gif

tough guys itt: someone just threatened to kick in my door. what do I do?!

I was standing in a long checkout line on Thanksgiving.

Packed house. As I looked around to see how long the other lines were I was wondering if I could spot anyone who could give me a fair tussle just from appearance alone. Lots of scrawny and mostly overweight folk. From chubby to obese but out of about 60 people I'd say maybe 6 looked fit and healthy.

So based on Thanksgiving lines, yes the majority seemed to be rather weak.

It depends what state you are talking about or what area the people are growing up in. In general, the WHOLE world has become nerfed!

Even in the anime culture, people are complaining about the quality and the masculine aspect of it being wiped out.

anime_then_and_now_by_mrconnman123-d9fqxgp.png

Another example:

Then

main-qimg-6878cf321338bfafe8431c13aebd2cc4

Now:

2297835082_0e7f6501a6_z.jpg

My reaction:

tenor.gif

This is a perfect argument as to why I made oversized muscular toys (model as my avatar). I don't expect all anime to be packed with powerhouses but at least give me some balance! I kept thinking "where has the power gone? the muscle?"

Every year in anime and video games the guys get smaller and smaller. Gimme some pumps and bumps!

Defenseless maybe but I’ve never heard of defenceless

Well we aren't fish. You can trick those slimy fucks with a Banjo Minnow. Then eat it.

Both the banjo minnows and the fish you caught with them are the bait that will together eventually catch YOU.

I won't pretend to be some badass, but I was at least a scrappy kid growing up. What baffles me isn't so much that people are weak and defenseless, but that there are people out there that seemingly have no desire to even remotely learn how to defend themselves, be it with fighting skills, a weapon, self-defense classes, etc. Those people need a dose of Worldstar Hip Hop to see what seemingly normal, everyday people are capable of. At least have some kind of self-preservation mindset.
You summed it up pretty well. Bravo

I carry a couple blades so I'm good against tough guys.

Yes i think most people are weak and defenceless. Something that has alway amazed me is the fact females are obsessed with learning how to fight properly or why parents don't insist daughters learn to fight.
In our society females are prey, simple as that.

I'm one of the weak people i suppose, but not as weak as a lot of guys i've seen in my life. I suppose most people just think 'it'll never happen to me.'

Even if a female learns to fight unless she is large enough that she is as strong as the average guy she will still likely be pray to most assailants.

They are just so much smaller/weaker, I've seen untrained 165 pound 17 year old schoolboys match cyborgs deadlift feats (repping 305 for triples off blocks).

A strong male that weight (170 pounds) would be wanting to do triples of 410 off blocks. Meanwhile even elite heavyweight powerlifting women can struggle with 225 pounds on the bench.

Remember on average they are 6 inches shorter than males (nature wants the female humans to be prey/prizes) so it would be like training 5'10 normal guys to defend themselves against 6'4 übermensch. Good luck.

Of course training with weapons/tools like pepper sprays, guns etc changes things but in hand to hand? Bad idea.

I won't pretend to be some badass, but I was at least a scrappy kid growing up. What baffles me isn't so much that people are weak and defenseless, but that there are people out there that seemingly have no desire to even remotely learn how to defend themselves, be it with fighting skills, a weapon, self-defense classes, etc. Those people need a dose of Worldstar Hip Hop to see what seemingly normal, everyday people are capable of. At least have some kind of self-preservation mindset.

Depends where you are.

I have no desire to learn how to defend myself, much better to spend my time learning how to improve my life.

That said I did train and fight in mma but that was only because its fun.

I am not that strong normally. But the times where shit went down I went psychotic. There is a good chance I would kill someone if they hurt someone I cared about. People who "fight" would be tracked down and wake up with a shot gun in their mouth.

@Steven_Universe

A few days ago I watched a video of a woman who was beat by a mob. After she was beat, they let her on fire with gas, or kerosine. It burned real slow on her back. it grew into her face. When she would try to put it out, they would beat her, then light her on fire again.

When I stopped watching ,she was grabbing handfuls of dirt, face down, barely breathing, while her entire back from tailbone to base of her skull was lit on fire. She mostly accepted it - until the fire grew to new parts of her flesh and it started burning new nerves.

What would you do differently? If you were savagely beaten until you were as harmless as a puppy, and then lit on fire. And every time you tried to fight back, they beat you and relit you on fire. And watched you until you die.

It's easy to armchair this shit.

But it's not that simple.

Yeah. I work as a doorman, play American football and have trend hard my whole life.

Even so I get put on my back foot every so often.

About 3% or lesson guys want to bang and 80% of them can't fight for shit it's just mouth, mental illness and sucker punches. Only a few in a thousand are capable and a little scary.

Group think is a thing and people exploit it.

Gotta remember my sample is prime fronting age too. Get over 30 and the numbers of fighters diminish real rapid.

Back