Are people still blaming Air Guitar Silva for not finishing Maia?

Even with his little roid rage outburst during he couldn’t bring himself to try

Nick was still an idiot that night. He didn't show up to fight. Pathetic showing, much moreso than Anderson vs Maia IMO

What are you talking about. Silva is the one who didnt show to fight. How many times did he ran out of the clinch against the small WW?

Even with his little roid rage outburst during he couldn’t bring himself to try
Just re-watched the fight.

The first two rounds he was beating him up pretty good. While also clowning a lot. But most of the damage (which was substantial) came in the first two rounds.

The third round he is visibly frustrated that Maia refuses to engage and halfway through this round he gasses. They are outdoors in crazy humidity so they are both exhausted.

That's why the last two rounds were so boring.

Hard work clowning and beating up a guy outside in 90% humidity in the middle east.

I never understood why he got so much shit for that. I enjoyed it, the alternative was watching the two of them gassed after 10 minutes.

I never understood why he got so much shit for that. I enjoyed it, the alternative was watching the two of them gassed after 10 minutes.
I don't get it either.

I remember'd watching the fight and laughing my ass off and loving Dana being so puffy and pissed off after.

I can't believe this thread has 6 pages of people mostly crying about it again.

Re-watched the fight and was entertained again lol. Again, its really just the 4th and 5th that are boring, before that it was a great watch.

I don't get it either.

I remember'd watching the fight and laughing my ass off and loving Dana being so puffy and pissed off after.

I can't believe this thread has 6 pages of people mostly crying about it again.

Re-watched the fight and was entertained again lol. Again, its really just the 4th and 5th that are boring, before that it was a great watch.
After I watched it,

I only realised people were pissed when Dana opened his big fat mouth.

It wasn't the Chicago dance or a Woodley fight - it actually had some fun moments and the crowd turned on Andy and cheered for Maia.

I could name dogshit fights we've seen over the last 6 months that had x10 less action.

After I watched it,

I only realised people were pissed when Dana opened his big fat mouth.

It wasn't the Chicago dance or a Woodley fight - it actually had some fun moments and the crowd turned on Andy and cheered for Maia.

I could name dogshit fights we've seen over the last 6 months that had x10 less action.
People were also swayed by the commentary I'm sure. Goldy being like "wahhhh ok ok he's so good he can do this, then just finish it!"

Ignoring that Maia, especially at 185 at this point, was fucking iron chinned. Silva going all out to finish Maia in that humidity easily could have opened him up for that split second opening Maia needs to latch onto something and make you tap. The criticism is so overblown its mindnumbing.

Back