Are Magicians Demons?

they are skilled illusionists, they dont have any fantasy comic book power

I am disappointed in the OP, tbh.

Are magicians demons? Maybe the better question is.. are demons magicians? Ever care to think about that, TS, HMM?

Last edited:
But we can kill them with the cyborgs right bro? Right? :-!

when demons attack, release the cyborgs on them, after that make all the cyborgs selfdestruct, if that doesnt work, then you use magic, and if isnt real, well then we are fucked

Have you never watched the show "Freakshow"? David Blaine sticking stuff through his hand and arm with no blood has been done by sideshow people for years. There are several people that supposedly "shift their organs" and put thos long hypedermic needles through their stomachs with little to no blood whatsoever. On Freakshow the guy did it with a doctor present also and he couldn't explain it. It's cool as shit but not demonic. The very idea makes anyone who thinks so......well, insane!

tumblr_lvkfez6ckR1qlmkfq.gif

No. Everyone knows demons are just UFOs.

If these videos are enough to make you cry "DEMONS!", TS, than I've got something that'll blow your mind.

It's a series of 6 vids, and you can torrent them from any site. Just type in "STAR WARS", any link should have a butt-load of seeders. I just want to warn you, they are traditionally viewed out of numbering order, so start with 4,5,6 and then go to 1,2,3.

Couldn't angels have magical powers as well?

Oh man..

Fuckin magnets... how do they work?

Hey ts, watched some segments on the first video, apparently these people made a contract with a demon to acquire these magical powers...

Where do i go to inquire about such a deal?

Hey ts, watched some segments on the first video, apparently these people made a contract with a demon to acquire these magical powers...

Where do i go to inquire about such a deal?

1-800-the-devil

Back