Are Magicians Demons?

lol, no TS.

OK then, watch the video above this post and have a stab at how the fuck he does it?. I am sceptical of anything on stage, where there are smoke and mirrors...but this stuff is on a whole other level

That's a fun site, thanks for the link, but to be fair they aren't revealing anything. All they do is speculate how the trick may have possibly been done. How did Dynamo walk down the building? He used a really strong wire that's too thin to see. .

Wires. In the last minute of his series finale, that aired last week, he showed the video where the wires were being digitally edited out

I couldn't find the Dynamo clip where he reveals the wire, but it doesn't matter. I've got more stuff to share.

Personally I can no longer be 100 percent sure anything professionally produced and edited television footage is real. Look at this:

Obama kicking a door clues people in that it's fake, but what if he was doing something less obvious? Most people will not be able to tell the difference, me included.

Here's a video of some kid reproducing the Yif bread illusion:

That's one of the three challenges Xendrius issued, and he doesn't respond to it at all in the comments section of the video. In fact, he's been marking every contrary argument as spam even when it has merit like the video above.

And I thought this was funny:

I'm watching this badass Hans Klok show and look who appears in the comments section:
xendrius_lol.jpg

If magians are demons, that makes demons much less scary and a lot more dorky.

Why not warlocks.why is it demons? Why not wizards? Sounds like ppl r just tryin to pick on demons. What have they done to anyone?

I'm watching this badass Hans Klok show and look who appears in the comments section:
xendrius_lol.jpg

I really really don't like this kind of magic..

1. When did Dolph Lundgren start doing magic?
2. I wonder is xendrius is trolling everybody?

Creating balloon animals is the work of Satan.

Why not warlocks.why is it demons? Why not wizards? Sounds like ppl r just tryin to pick on demons. What have they done to anyone?

Holy shit bro don't even get me started on Warlocks. Wizards are aight though tho I guess

Funny, coming from a CTer

so glad somebody touched Counter Strike on this subject, people who play Counter Terrorist are not in any way demons or magicians, but i bring this up because the work of satan can be found in this game, oh yes, because the dark powers of the abyss guide young people to camp, its sad to see.

not my thing either. it's too magicy. He's managed to perfectly personify the image you had of magicians at the age of 5.

Different strokes I guess. What you don't like about Klok is why I like him. Street magic is great too. But Klok's body switching illusions are dynamite.

He does up close stuff too. Check this out:

The wine pouring illusion at 5:24 is maybe my favourite magic trick ever.

Dynamo is brilliant.
I don't get how some people can't be impressed by him, they're just miserable f*ckers really.
Yes we know there is no such thing as magic, yes we know he uses trickery, but how incredible is it?

Same with Derren Brown. He clearly states he doesn't believe in magic and his is all down to confusion, suggestion, mind games etc.
Like in this clip where he gets a bloke to just hand him his wallet.

[YT]0q2KGGMc1EM[/YT]

Back