Are Magicians Demons?

glennrod

Just like mountain, ya paying your dues
@Gold
Reaction score
I saw this last night and it freaked me the f*ck out. I know that the world is a very sceptical place, but I would love to see sceptics debunk any of the tricks highlighted in these video's. Do you believe that magicians are demons, or is there something absolutely unexplainable going on that isn't related to demons or dark magic?. Please watch at least some of it before commenting....:eek:

Lmao at magicians being demons.

However it has been proven that a lot of magicians are possessed with demonic spirits and most demons enjoy doing magic tricks.

You don't think they see you questioning them ts? They are everywhere. You're fucked.

However it has been proven that a lot of magicians are possessed with demonic spirits and most demons enjoy doing magic tricks.

Jimmy Hendrix claimed to be possessed by demons too..

jordan.gif

jordandistort_zpspdumxbqo.gif

TS must have done a lot of drugs

this is the kind of thread that would have been made in salem circa 1694

i knew a guy who said he had personal demons. we should have burned him at the stake when we had the chance :(

Watch this Blaine Tedtalk:

These dudes are dedicated to their craft. It borders on fanaticism in some respects.

Also, it's kind of like Clarke's 3rd law: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Except it's: Any sufficiently advanced illusion is indistinguishable from...demon craft.

I saw this last night and it freaked me the f*ck out. I know that the world is a very sceptical place, but I would love to see sceptics debunk any of the tricks highlighted in these video's. Do you believe that magicians are demons, or is there something absolutely unexplainable going on that isn't related to demons or dark magic?. Please watch at least some of it before commenting....:eek:

Some of the tricks were really well done, some less well done. The idea that this stuff requires something other than extremely well practiced skills is ridiculous though.

Yes, even fictional magicians. One time I watched a Harry Potter movie and there was a school shooting 57 days later. That's the power of demons.

Back