Are hot girls competitive vs other hot girls?

Idated a very pretty girl once who was entirely void of jealousy and judgement. However, I regularly train with a girl that does physique competitions and she is a savage. If there's another girl in the room she will state daggers, talk shit etc. All is different.

In the last two offices I've worked in the girls at one end of the office will hate the hot girls at the other end if they don't know them and if a hot knew girl starts she's in trouble.

this should clear it up for ya
$

That's an odd analogy, please do explain.

The eggplant will salute other pigeons is what Chris Weidman tells his wife when he gets wood when looking at other women. The eggplant is an analogy for his peen and pigeons is an analogy for chicks.

Obvious is obvious.

The eggplant will salute other pigeons is what Chris Weidman tells his wife when he gets wood when looking at other women. The eggplant is an analogy for his peen and pigeons is an analogy for chicks.

Obvious is obvious.
Eggplant is an obvious analogy for the penis? I must really be lacking, holy fuck.

Eggplant is an obvious analogy for the penis? I must really be lacking, holy fuck.

Yes, is normal.

Eggplant = Chubb

Pigeons = chicks

Bird is slang for women in other countries.

The eggplant emoji is commonly used to represent an erection.

The eggplant will salute other pigeons is a solid of a quote as they come. As sure as the sun will come up tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Passive Aggressive.

They're always competing, even with the ugly chick. It's just that the ugly chick is not much of a competition so they don't need to try as hard. But if you're giving the ugly chick any recognition at all, then the hot one will start trying harder. Unless, she gives no fuck about you either.

Girls are always in competition with each other even the BFFs. I've seen so many BFFs since childhood fight over something ridiculous. None of them have any real friends.

Next time you're out with a bunch of girls, pay real close attention to their body language and their words. Very subtle and passive aggressive. It's hard to spot but you can tell what's up if you know what you're looking for. I still don't, I need girls to translate for me sometimes. They seriously speak in codes and they wonder why we can never understand them.

Back