Are hot girls competitive vs other hot girls?

when there is a penis they all want, yes.

This.

Dumbest question ever.

I love women, and deeply respect them, but they live to savagely cut each other down without provocation. It's an easily observable phenomenon.
Yes. And it makes sense. If you look at ape populations, with whom we are more similar than we like to think, the females in a given population are more or less all in competition for the alpha.

If a woman is threatened by another girl she'll say that other girl is ugly or a bitch. Same goes for a guy who is out of her league and/or won't give her the time of day...he becomes an asshole. Basically everything that comes out of her mouth is the opposite of reality.

One girl I'm seeing for example uses absolutes: 'you always (treat me bad, lie)' - no I don't always do anything but her perception is of only that moment in time. I showed her a picture of a girl that I partied with before. She's young, friendly and has a great body so guess what? She's now ugly.
Only a Sith deal in absolutes

My lady has got crazy attention to detail due to her profession being a mixture of interior design and high end fashion.

It depends what the setting is though: if we're watching tv then she'll comment mostly on attractive females. And she'll be genuine.

However, if we're ever out then chance of her making a complimentary comment about another female is slim to none.

If I comment on a female then 90% chance she'll rebut with something opposite to my comment.

women don't dress 'cute' for guys, if you feel me

they are in constant, utter competition w/ like every single other girl alive, at all times

Chris Rock Quote:

• Women hate women. You get any two girlfriends in this room, been girlfriends for twenty five years, you put a man in between them … "fuck that bitch," "fuck that bitch." Guys are not like that. Guys actually think that there are other fish in the sea, and if a guy introduces his boy to his new girlfriend, and when they walk away, his boy goes, "Oh man, she's nice, I gotta get me a girl like that." If a woman introduces her new man to her girlfriend, and they walk away, her girlfriend goes, "I gotta get him, and I will slit that bitch's throat to do it." Every girl in here got a girlfriend they don't trust around their man.

1 more Chris Rock

• Shit, every woman in here got a girlfriend they don't trust around their man. A good girlfriend too, it's like, "Yeah, I'll go shopping with her, but I ain't gonna leave that bitch alone with my man for five minutes, no." I remember one time, I was at a restaurant with me, my wife, and her girlfriend. And my wife gets up and goes, "Honey, I'm going to the bathroom." And I'm like, "All right, honey, I'll see you when you get back." And she goes, "No, you coming with me!" She made me come with her to the bathroom! And she did the right thing, 'cause I'd have fucked the girl; I'da fucked her. I'd have fucked her on a damn quesadilla, I didn't give a fuck.

Based on your experience how does your hot friend, gf or wife reacts to other hot gals?

Thoughts pls

Women will claw the eyes out of every man/women/child in order to get to the alpha male. This is female hypergamy and nature.

Bitches don't be likin' other bitches yo

Nevee thought of that. That's savage.

You seriously think that's why they go together to rhe bathroom?

I work with hundreds of kids and yeah, soon as puberty looms the "bring every other female down and advance self" narrative appears with the girls. The boys will only complain about other boys when they have been directly wronged (and even then they usually just take it). The girls will start shitting on their best friends (whose not around) for no reason other than shameless self promotion.

Women view the entire world through in relative terms.

When you present them with 2 of anything, one has to be better than the other in some way. It's not just competitive with other girls, it's every fucking thing. It's why shopping is such a chore for them. Because they mentally have to be sure that they are buying the relatively "best" version of whatever they're shopping for and even if they don't buy it because they can't afford it, they don't forget that what they bought was worse than what they didn't buy.

Whereas for guys, we gauge things on "it does what it's supposed to" vs. "it doesn't do what it's supposed to." If 2 girls both cook, clean and will sleep with you then it doesn't which one is "better". If 2 ties match that shirt then both ties are great. One doesn't have to win the "great irrelevant tie war".

Women have the worst rules for socializing.

Has anyone watched Katy Perry's interview on The Therapist? I thought about this thread. Katy Perry is competing with herself in the crazy women's world. Her parents were Born Again Christians and really screwed her up. The Katy Perry persona was a way to escape.

Maybe more women are competing with other versions of themselves which they see in other women. They don't like who they are and want to be someone else.

I've caught my girl staring down other women if she catches them looking at me when we are out together. It's pretty funny.

Other than that, she doesn't make any comments on them, doesn't bring attention to them, etc.

Back