Are hot girls competitive vs other hot girls?

They're all ugly lol! My gf was hating on Denise Richards when we were watching Wild Things. My gf was like a year old when that movie came out and Denise was like my crush growing up.

I told her to shut up, no way man. I still got her Playboy. :)

This is why negging works. However very low self esteem in a woman is a huge red flag.

Low self esteem can be brought back up with genuine affection in a healthy way.

But yeah girls are always competitive especially when a man they want is involved. I've been in the crossfire before and it wasn't pretty. Women are brutal.

One of the reasons women go to the restroom in groups is because they know the rest of the women will talk shit about them if they go alone.

Women like to blame men for the body image shaming but it's women shaming women. Same with fashion. If women dressed for men they would dress like hookers do. When women go out where people will be, they dress to impress the other women. Jewelry isn't worn for the man they're with, it's to impress other women.

The same with their hair. They aren't that concerned with it around the man they live with but if they're going somewhere there will be other women, it has to be just right.

I find that a lot of times the hottest girls are in denial about how hot they are, some even so far as thinking they're ugly or picking apart their own little flaws.

I think those girls are lying maybe fishing for compliments.

Just like some Victoria Secret models claim that 'models' are really the most insecure. It's like bitch please you are hotter than 99% of women on the planet. You have to be mentally ill if you don't acknowledge how hot you are. I mean go to a large American University or something you will see many pretty girls but most girls could drop some body fat %. Skinny/toned in shape hot girls have to be insane to not realize they are above the chubbies.

Then again I don't bang 10/10's or 9/10s so I am not around those girls when their guard is down and all that stuff.

Women are always more interested when you have a solid female by your side.

I think those girls are lying maybe fishing for compliments.

Just like some Victoria Secret models claim that 'models' are really the most insecure. It's like bitch please you are hotter than 99% of women on the planet. You have to be mentally ill if you don't acknowledge how hot you are. I mean go to a large American University or something you will see many pretty girls but most girls could drop some body fat %. Skinny/toned in shape hot girls have to be insane to not realize they are above the chubbies.

Then again I don't bang 10/10's or 9/10s so I am not around those girls when their guard is down and all that stuff.

Before I scrolled down and saw this part I was gonna ask if you've spent much time around/with a hot girl.

Yes, many of them don't actually think they are hot, quite often because as kids/teenagers they weren't considered attractive or whatever but they blossomed and turned out to be hot af later on. Happens more than you think.

One of the reasons women go to the restroom in groups is because they know the rest of the women will talk shit about them if they go alone.

Women like to blame men for the body image shaming but it's women shaming women. Same with fashion. If women dressed for men they would dress like hookers do. When women go out where people will be, they dress to impress the other women. Jewelry isn't worn for the man they're with, it's to impress other women.

The same with their hair. They aren't that concerned with it around the man they live with but if they're going somewhere there will be other women, it has to be just right.

Yes. My ex was exactly like that and always paranoid or worried how other women would perceive her (nearly every female we met absolutely adored my ex. Even a female bartender asked for my ex's number one time. Should have pushed for a threesome :( ).

Anyways, a former coworker had just gotten married and invited a bunch of people over to her and her husband's new place for dinner and drinks. It was 7 or 8 people total, I knew all of them and they were all genuinely nice, hilarious and friendly people. Of course before going, my ex starts grilling me about who's going to be there, how she's nervous and the women will probably all be judgmental....no matter how many times I told her they're all awesome people. I even had to tell her that if they're rude to her, we leave. Simple as that.

Of course, she got along with all of them really well and she ended up hanging out multiple times with all the women later. I need to find a woman with a healthy dose of not giving a fuck but that seems to be a rare breed.

Of course!
They are really no different than guys.

Competition is actually a good thing. If you compete against someone better than you, you'll improve yourself like no other.
Competition = Motivation

If they are, I prefer they settle their score in a oiled bikini wrestling match.

I think all women are competitive with other women regarding looks except for those who have just given up completely and decided to become cows in which case that is really sad thing to witness and to happen to someone.

I don't compete with other women, but I've also not "given up" (whatever that means) and turned into a "cow".

I believe in supporting and uplifting other women. I love women to pieces and always want to compliment them and treat them nice. There's no competition. I'm me and they're them and we both posses qualities unique to us. Actually we might even share some things in common and that's cool too.

Although I'm also a little bit gay (or a whole lot of gay).

women are very catty

its not abnormal for girls not to get along

Nevee thought of that. That's savage.

You seriously think that's why they go together to rhe bathroom?

Yes. Women may say that they hate men, a sexist society, or whatever. What they really hate is other women, and the fact that they need to spend an hour each day doing their hair, makeup, and picking out outfits is because of their need to outperform other women. It's a system of their own design and continuation.

Is this a serious question? Of course. Women are competitive with all other women all the time, even when they're sleeping.
This.

Dumbest question ever.

I love women, and deeply respect them, but they live to savagely cut each other down without provocation. It's an easily observable phenomenon.

Nevee thought of that. That's savage.

You seriously think that's why they go together to rhe bathroom?

It might not always be the main reason, but it's definitely and underlying factor.

I work with all women, and literally the second one of them leaves to go anywhere other than the main common area in my department, the rest pile on the girl that left. When she returns and another leaves, those girls will of course then talk shit about the second one.

It's quite the sight.

Based on your experience how does your hot friend, gf or wife reacts to other hot gals?

Thoughts pls
The only person who'd ask is someone who's never been around any hot girls because yes, absolutely, they stab each other in the back on the regular

According to these intelligent women they are..

Back