Are folks REALLY clowning on Platinum Perry after that fight?!?

I'm not trying to talk down to you...I'm trying to educate you.

You misunderstood something and I'm trying to save you the embarrassment of continuing to say dumb shit.

You should be thanking me.

He's lost. Fuggedabout it. lol

Dude platinum nation has spent the last 4 months telling everyone who will click on their threads that perry is the GOAT. And you're wondering why people are disrespecting him after this fight?? He lost, even the best fighters lose. He was supposed to KO Pinocchio in the first round right? Fun fight either way tho for sure
Ponz was always the more technical fighter and still he got beat up bad. Its amazing to see how much trouble Perry gives to the more skilled fighters out there. Platinum is the goat of doing damage with the least skills imo, goat talk is just a joke just like Erik Silva is talked about as a prospect on sherdog.

"Thought you had a friend boyyy!!!" - Mike Perry fans to Mike Perry

Ponz was always the more technical fighter and still he got beat up bad. Its amazing to see how much trouble Perry gives to the more skilled fighters out there. Platinum is the goat of doing damage with the least skills imo, goat talk is just a joke just like Erik Silva is talked about as a prospect on sherdog.
tumblr_oazbvej5qf1vbe7guo1_400.png

lol Oh shit
Arm Bar is becoming one of us

7drHiqr.gif

Also, the post that you quoted me on for "putting up walls of text" was 69 words. The post I quoted you on was 62 words.

Not only is that an insignificant difference... but my word count number is actually way cooler than yours. :cool:

Your original post

I don’t know how you perform in a dark alley dude, but I would want you to have my back in a debate :)

It's alot easier to hide in the shadows on Sherdog and never put your name to a fighter and shit on everything.

There’s a difference to putting your name out there and the hyperbolic garbage Perry fans spew. One can be a fan without being a dick about it. There is just something about the type of fans that follow a guy like Perry, they can’t help themselves. So if they are going to be classless assholes, then they are going to have to learn humility. Neither Perry nor his fans seem to have any.

Last edited:
Lol fools need to chill and enjoy the PMP spectacle.

The bandwagon lost it's band.

Back