Are folks REALLY clowning on Platinum Perry after that fight?!?

Rocking? How? Look at their fave after R2, Perry won

Forget the faces. A single punch has the ability to fuck up a face. Instead count the number of times Perry took clean punches to the face. He got beat the fuck up.

I like Perry and do give him props for always bringing it. However it looked like he was simply outclassed. Santiago did not want to bang and won by points. Perry needs to evolve his game to win in future.

I can't BELIEVE the amount of disrespect and hate I'm seeing here after that scrap.

Did nobody actually SEE their FACES after that fight?!?

I am no perry hugger by a LONG SHOT, but dude BROUGHT IT, and jacked Ponz' face up like something straight out of a HORROR movie.

Give PROPS where they are due, dudes.

I'll try this shit in a broken English. You can read it with an Italian or an Armenian accent. So...

You... you old user user.
You.. you see many things. Many things.
You... you 24 thousand message.
You... you 122 thousand like for message.
You tough guy here.
But you no understand they laugh at fans, they not laugh at fighter?
Fans say "ponzi stretcher".
Fans say "mike punch ponzi to argentina"
Fans say "mike kill ponzi"
Fight time come.
Fight begin.
But Mike no kill Ponzi. No kill. Why no kill?

Dissapoint, dissapoint! In you!

people hating on perry after that fight should kill themselves

Edit: im jk... dont kill yourself... i know some shertards are dumb enough to listen... i dont want to have a guilty conscience incase someone does kill themselves after reading my post.

Yes @Arm Barbarian we are

SW3Aqmo.gif

He struggled very much with the most favorable, and weakest match up for him in the top 10.

Ponz has been proven to be very hittable and Perry couldn't get it done and looked like an amateur against a fringe top 10 guy.

Perry belongs in the 11-15 range.

All these over weight alcoholics with dubs for shit posting trying to hate on Perry thanks to jealousy lmao

Perry brought it for sure, and it was a great fight, but what I’m tires of hearing is that he is this world-beater who will steamroll through the division and become the GOAT. He is not at all, and it’s only a matter of time before he get’s KO’ed viciously. He is flat-footed and relies on mediocre head movement along with a granite chin rather than moving his feet and keeping those hands up.

I can't BELIEVE the amount of disrespect and hate I'm seeing here after that scrap.

Did nobody actually SEE their FACES after that fight?!?

I am no perry hugger by a LONG SHOT, but dude BROUGHT IT, and jacked Ponz' face up like something straight out of a HORROR movie.

Give PROPS where they are due, dudes.
Ponzinibbio is a bitch. Dirty, classless bastard.
May he get KTFOd.

I’m not hating it was a good scrap. However, it was the first time I saw an entire Perry fight. After all his nuthuggers hype on this site, that was the first I saw of him. I’m calling a spade a spade, that fight was sloppy as fuck.

Funny how Perry fanboys have changed up their game after that fight. First it was "He will ko anybody he is the best" now it is "Well he is entertaining he is a warrior".

Dude platinum nation has spent the last 4 months telling everyone who will click on their threads that perry is the GOAT. And you're wondering why people are disrespecting him after this fight?? He lost, even the best fighters lose. He was supposed to KO Pinocchio in the first round right? Fun fight either way tho for sure

If people took those GOAT claims seriously then they should be pointed and laughed at forever.

It's alot easier to hide in the shadows on Sherdog and never put your name to a fighter and shit on everything.

Yes life is a constant struggle for the bold and the brave fighter fanboys

Back