Are Anabolic Steroids worth it?

I'm not roiding, ever after my experience with finasteride. better to not mess with hormones.
Is this the grand finale of this thread? TS getting post-finasteride syndrome?

I was around this stuff a lot back in my early 20s. I never messed with it because I was worried about the downside of life after the cycle. Guys I new who fell Iinto the lifestyle stayed in it for years. Now we are all in our forties and none of them have their hair. One Guy has the physique under a layer of fat the other guy I know is just fat. Would they have gone bald no matter what matter what I don't know. But it came down quick on both of them. In recent times a co worker maintained and looks great. Super discipline still eats super clean. But he is bald and had to have shoulder surgery due to a tear

I was around this stuff a lot back in my early 20s. I never messed with it because I was worried about the downside of life after the cycle. Guys I new who fell Iinto the lifestyle stayed in it for years. Now we are all in our forties and none of them have their hair. One Guy has the physique under a layer of fat the other guy I know is just fat. Would they have gone bald no matter what matter what I don't know. But it came down quick on both of them. In recent times a co worker maintained and looks great. Super discipline still eats super clean. But he is bald and had to have shoulder surgery due to a tear
Sounds like balding guys should go ahead and hit the lab then. Nothing to lose.

Come to think of it yes. If you have almost no hair in your 20s amd can stay focused and not fall into the lifestyle why not.

At least you not bald and fat. Eventually after years of that stuff if you don't stay focused and keep fit you slide into a middle age dude who's natural test doesn't produce like normal.

Ok. My main reason to do it is;

1. Wanna get the ladies asap
  2. More confidence
  3. Easy time at the gym
  4. Got no time to waste anymore
  5. high testosterone
I am thinking on keep training natty for a while and doing a test + Anavar cycle.

500mg + 20mg

Counters for sides: dutasteride, ru, Minoxodil (hair) MK677 (hair and skin) accutane (acne) and HCG (testicles).

Also run proper bloodwork and PCT.

3 months cycle. Gonna obviously do it another 1-2 times because it’s incredibly hard to do only one cycle.

It is a good idea to run it straight away and get a good physique or some mass? I'm not the best at training or making gains.

So, since I am tired and I wanna pull girls as fast as possible, I am heavily considering to start blasting steroids

No Tren, winstrol etc but considered deca, SARMs and dbol.

Synthol for the win. Get swol in a day. Pull tail whilst the gym bros mirin.

Are they worth it?

2a18b6c4-e9ef-49d9-8369-e024d8d3559c_text.gif

4fd3e5f8-b18d-4b9c-82da-0a8cfa20a83e_text.gif

Listening to good traditional heavy metal will probably give you better results.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back