Are Anabolic Steroids worth it?

TRT def is, if you’re 40 and over
gee whiz I would have thought the qualifying criteria might have something to do with symptoms and hormone levels more than age, never knew you had to be a certain age. I guess anyone younger should just suffer til they hit the magic number

Stay chill, this is not an attack...

You are free to hope of course but this is a weak take, those numbers look pretty good to me assuming he's in NA. Your just committing a weak twist on the Appeal to Authority logical fallacy here. I don't care if he weighs 110lbs, knowledge does not equate directly to build. The info is either good or not.
Some of the biggest guys I know are also the dumbest, does Ronnie Coleman strike you as a genius?
I only bothered to post because of the proliferation of big built dudes on social media that give outright horrible advice. It's such a shame that some of them suck people into believing their nonsense.
Yes there is some value in having been there, done that but dumb advice from someone who is genetically gifted and has a great response to juice is still dumb advice.
There are a bunch of guys here who could have posted up a "great" cycle for the clown OP but that doesn't mean it would have been right.

Cheers
Cheers and thanks! Iffy topic to talk about sadly, but as I said: I have to know.

Numbers are based on pharmacy prices EU and also black market prices NA. We all know the original Aromasin will cost a lot more then generic Exemestane.

No idea. I train almost exclusively in my garage so there are no meatheads to run into in the bathroom to buy gear off of. Only person I bump into at my gym is my son, and 6th graders do not have the hookup.
You'd be surprised..

Stay chill, this is not an attack...

You are free to hope of course but this is a weak take, those numbers look pretty good to me assuming he's in NA. Your just committing a weak twist on the Appeal to Authority logical fallacy here. I don't care if he weighs 110lbs, knowledge does not equate directly to build. The info is either good or not.
Some of the biggest guys I know are also the dumbest, does Ronnie Coleman strike you as a genius?
I only bothered to post because of the proliferation of big built dudes on social media that give outright horrible advice. It's such a shame that some of them suck people into believing their nonsense.
Yes there is some value in having been there, done that but dumb advice from someone who is genetically gifted and has a great response to juice is still dumb advice.
There are a bunch of guys here who could have posted up a "great" cycle for the clown OP but that doesn't mean it would have been right.

Cheers
Ronnie Dean Coleman was born in Monroe, Louisiana, on May 13, 1964.[2] He graduated cum laude from Grambling State University in 1984 with a BSc in accounting.[16] While there, he played football as a middle linebacker with the GSU Tigers under coach Eddie Robinson. After graduation, he failed to find work as an accountant and instead went to work at Domino's Pizza, where he would eat the complimentary pizza every day due to being so poor that he could barely afford to eat outside of work.[17] He then became a police officer in Arlington, Texas, serving as an officer from 1989 to 2000 and a reserve officer until 2003.[18]

Whilst Coleman wasn't a genius, he wasn't a dumb ass.

yeah I called him dumb in another thread too, then a comment there got me thinking about it. Oops. The worst part is that even though I wasn't following the sport really close at that time I'm a big enough fan that I would have known all this stuff at some point, my comments there went too far. For me it's just the way he seems on camera especially when he got older. These days he seems pretty rough.

yeah I called him dumb in another thread too, then a comment there got me thinking about it. Oops. The worst part is that even though I wasn't following the sport really close at that time I'm a big enough fan that I would have known all this stuff at some point, my comments there went too far. For me it's just the way he seems on camera especially when he got older. These days he seems pretty rough.
He was just playing a persona. The guy turned bodybuilding into a well paying career and was one of the best to do it. The only person who really had more success was Arnold due to his ability to crossover into movies and politics.

gee whiz I would have thought the qualifying criteria might have something to do with symptoms and hormone levels more than age, never knew you had to be a certain age. I guess anyone younger should just suffer til they hit the magic number

When you're younger, it's easier to improve lowish testosterone in a lot of cases through lifestyle changes without resorting to TRT. Fixing a bad diet, strength training, getting enough sleep, etc., can make a big difference for someone in their 20s. So you're better off trying to fix all that shit before you start taking exogenous testosterone if you're younger. As you get older you're going to have natural reduction in test in addition to whatever damage has been done through shitty lifestyle choices, so it will be harder if not impossible to fix it without hormone replacement. Still obviously worth getting one's shit in order first, though.

When you're younger, it's easier to improve lowish testosterone in a lot of cases through lifestyle changes without resorting to TRT. Fixing a bad diet, strength training, getting enough sleep, etc., can make a big difference for someone in their 20s. So you're better off trying to fix all that shit before you start taking exogenous testosterone if you're younger. As you get older you're going to have natural reduction in test in addition to whatever damage has been done through shitty lifestyle choices, so it will be harder if not impossible to fix it without hormone replacement. Still obviously worth getting one's shit in order first, though.
Yes, thank you, I am very well aware of how it all works and agree with everything you said. That post was meant to be dripping with sarcasm, times like this I really wish there was a sarcastic font.
Every year I face more and more challenging conversations with the guys I work with because they adopt certain views that seem to be based on whatever words and phrases get pounded into them through repetition through social media, old wives tales or gym bro talk. This is one of the things I hear a lot "I'll just go on TRT when I'm (insert random older age)"
WTF? it's not automatic. Why think of it that way with Test? Do guys say "I'll just go on insulin when I'm 45? "

You'd be surprised..
Nope unfortunately
I've asked. At least at his school they can't get you anything stronger than Prime.
Sadly it's not unheard of. I could name 3 kids who's parents put them on Anavar and GH in 7th grade, pre puberty. Disgusting. Before anyone asks how I know, I was training these kids and the parents told me. I could probably name at least 5 more that were on various AAS in 8th grade.
Or at least thought they were, pills from under the counter at supplement shop, locker room bragging, gyno, sore balls so it could have been sarms or other garbage. I've heard tons of real young guys talking about it in the gym too.
I can only imagine how bad it might be in areas where football is life etc.

One of those grade 7 kids made it to pro hockey. FWIW he has sexual function issues and various nicknames relating to having a small johnson. Girls talk superstar. But hey he's 6'2" and made a modest wage playing a sport right. I wonder if he hates his parents

Ok. My main reason to do it is;

1. Wanna get the ladies asap
  2. More confidence
  3. Easy time at the gym
  4. Got no time to waste anymore
  5. high testosterone

Are you fucking serious bro? Or you joking or something? These are your reasons for wanting to take steroids?

LMAO!!!

A few pages in, this is comical
I used gear as a competitive lifter and I didn't use high doses or for very many cycles.

Cycles also where on the shorter side with fast action substances. Coming off gear is a cunt and I really Don't suggest anyone uses unless for financial gain

You have been training a year and you don't even know your max lifts? OK you aren't a powerlifter, but I suggest a strength building or bodybuilding program with lower reps and you bulk to build some muscle

5'8 and 70kg, you estimate 15% body fat. Most underestimate their bodyfat by a fair margin, but let's say you are correct and you are in around that number

12-15% is a great and sustainable look which many women would prefer over the shredded vascular look. I'm talking real women, not some bimbo airhead, that you would impress much more with a fat wallet, rather than another inch or your bi's and delts bra

If you decide you want to go on, at least build a foundation first. A house built on solid foundations will last better than one on sand

Train for at least 3 more years

Bench 120kg plus
Squat 180kg plus
Deadlift 200kg plus
10-15 hanging pull ups

All while maintaining a healthy body fat

Do the above naturally while doing bodybuilding isolation for arms, delta etc? You will not need steroids I promise you

The above with healthy body fat will give you a good physique, I promise you

After you achieve that in a few years and you still aren't happy?

Well then do you research and make sure you know what you are getting into

Taking drugs is like renting an expensive car. It's just borrowed, you never own it. The minute you stop taking/making the payments? You lose the body/car

I used gear as a competitive lifter and I didn't use high doses or for very many cycles.

Cycles also where on the shorter side with fast action substances. Coming off gear is a cunt and I really Don't suggest anyone uses unless for financial gain

You have been training a year and you don't even know your max lifts? OK you aren't a powerlifter, but I suggest a strength building or bodybuilding program with lower reps and you bulk to build some muscle

5'8 and 70kg, you estimate 15% body fat. Most underestimate their bodyfat by a fair margin, but let's say you are correct and you are in around that number

12-15% is a great and sustainable look which many women would prefer over the shredded vascular look. I'm talking real women, not some bimbo airhead, that you would impress much more with a fat wallet, rather than another inch or your bi's and delts bra

If you decide you want to go on, at least build a foundation first. A house built on solid foundations will last better than one on sand

Bench 120kg plus
Squat 180kg plus
Deadlift 200kg plus
10-15 hanging pull ups

Do the above naturally while doing bodybuilding isolation for arms, delta etc? You will not need steroids I promise you

Taking drugs is like renting an expensive car. It's just borrowed, you never own it. The minute you stop taking/making the payments? You lose the body/car

This is good stuff.

Bench 120kg plus
Squat 180kg plus
Deadlift 200kg plus
10-15 hanging pull ups

I'm not roiding, ever after my experience with finasteride. better to not mess with hormones.

Bench 120kg plus
Squat 180kg plus
Deadlift 200kg plus
10-15 hanging pull ups

For the lazy thats too much hassle to plan out and execute. Or hes self esteem is too low to be able to believe that he could succesfully do this on his ownEasier to put a needle in your ass and let the chems do the work for you. Thats what seems the easiest solution

Ronnie Dean Coleman was born in Monroe, Louisiana, on May 13, 1964.[2] He graduated cum laude from Grambling State University in 1984 with a BSc in accounting.[16] While there, he played football as a middle linebacker with the GSU Tigers under coach Eddie Robinson. After graduation, he failed to find work as an accountant and instead went to work at Domino's Pizza, where he would eat the complimentary pizza every day due to being so poor that he could barely afford to eat outside of work.[17] He then became a police officer in Arlington, Texas, serving as an officer from 1989 to 2000 and a reserve officer until 2003.[18]

Not to drag it another direction but top athletes are given everything. Some of them couldn't spell their name on the test and graduate after sleeping through classes.
Shout out to dirty Louisiana politics and special treatment.

Not to drag it another direction but top athletes are given everything. Some of them couldn't spell their name on the test and graduate after sleeping through classes.
Shout out to dirty Louisiana politics and special treatment.
Going to put it out there that we are talking about Louisiana in the 60s-70s. I am not American but my understanding would be that Ronnie Coleman probably only got to graduate due to his football prowess, through no fault of his own. The guy seems to have come from absolutely nothing and done alright, during a period with everything stacked against him.

He is a big guy and a character like Arnold, but neither would be what you would typically refer to as a dumb. They aren't going to discover the penultimate cure for cancer, but both are probably more intelligent than the average sherdogger.

Going to put it out there that we are talking about Louisiana in the 60s-70s. I am not American but my understanding would be that Ronnie Coleman probably only got to graduate due to his football prowess, through no fault of his own. The guy seems to have come from absolutely nothing and done alright, during a period with everything stacked against him.

He is a big guy and a character like Arnold, but neither would be what you would typically refer to as a dumb. They aren't going to discover the penultimate cure for cancer, but both are probably more intelligent than the average sherdogger.
I can't comment on his knowledge or lack of it. Never really listened to the guy, only seen few seconds clips of him walking around. Majority of people are higher intelligent than average sherdogger, this place is loaded with jamokes.
Athletes still only graduate due to their sport affiliations. Just listen to their interviews post game, they speak at middle school level. But that's not this topic on roids being worth it. .... or is it? Get on roids, be stronger at sports, have your life be put in easy mode and worth millions at young age.

Back