Are Anabolic Steroids worth it?

Yeah, geez can we please get back to the OP's question guys?

I've been thinking about it and I have another important point for the OP to consider. Steroids are tested for in many sports. Testing positive would be embarrassing and get you disqualified, I remember that being a concern for me that weekend when I was on the Canadian National Hockey Team. I had used the steroids and was freaking out, imagining how embarrassing it would have been to get caught in front of the dozens of girlfriends and wives filing the bleacher.

You guys clearly didnt know about oil change

So, in conclusion, yes, they are worth it.
What's the average cycle cost these days? It used to be pretty pricey back in the day with very little chance of getting a quality product. TRT is pricey as it is.

What's the average cycle cost these days? It used to be pretty pricey back in the day with very little chance of getting a quality product. TRT is pricey as it is.
May I ask location? Nevermind I see Australia, I wouldn't have a clue for there. Probably differences country to country, hard to define an average cycle too. So may variables.
I think that's the second time someone has mentioned TRT being expensive, how much is it where you are at? At it's simplest it's about $6-8 a week if you have to pay but commonly covered in Canuckistan. A bargain if you need it especially for those who find it truly life changing.

Last edited:
Never done them. Always wondered how peeps get them or any drug tbh.

Just depends on what kind of people you know. If you hang in a gym long enough and make connections, odds are someone knows a guy who can get you gear. I competed in powerlifting for years. I was natural but I made enough friends in the sport that I could’ve gotten anything that I wanted PED wise.

No idea. I train almost exclusively in my garage so there are no meatheads to run into in the bathroom to buy gear off of. Only person I bump into at my gym is my son, and 6th graders do not have the hookup.

May I ask location? Nevermind I see Australia, I wouldn't have a clue for there. Probably differences country to country, hard to define an average cycle too. So may variables.
I think that's the second time someone has mentioned TRT being expensive, how much is it where you are at? At it's simplest it's about $6-8 a week if you have to pay but commonly covered in Canuckistan. A bargain if you need it especially for those who find it truly life changing.
Cheapest TRT quote I have seen is $1700 -2400 a year. Not super expensive but not exactly cheap unless you compare it to Celltech. Proper gear is 2-5x that from memory for basic recreational body builder doses of varied quality.

I definitely don't need it and don't like the idea of being reliant on something like that. I stopped drinking alcohol recently and switched to non alcoholics.My sleep went through the roof and it feels like I am 10 years younger.

No idea. I train almost exclusively in my garage so there are no meatheads to run into in the bathroom to buy gear off of. Only person I bump into at my gym is my son, and 6th graders do not have the hookup.
I also train in my garage. I have a local gym where it is definitely available. They gym goers defintely partake regularly.

Cheapest TRT quote I have seen is $1700 -2400 a year. Not super expensive but not exactly cheap unless you compare it to Celltech. Proper gear is 2-5x that from memory for basic recreational body builder doses of varied quality.

HOLY CRAP! That could be 4-6 times the price of in the great white north for a year, I would call that expensive for TRT. I'm only talking about the pharmaceuticals, dr etc is all covered with "free" healthcare. If you needed a private clinic to manage it would be more, I hope that's what you are talking about.
Rumor around the water fountain says a basic cycle of just T might be double what TRT is per week

HOLY CRAP! That could be 4-6 times the price of in the great white north for a year, I would call that expensive for TRT. I'm only talking about the pharmaceuticals, dr etc is all covered with "free" healthcare. If you needed a private clinic to manage it would be more, I hope that's what you are talking about.
Rumor around the water fountain says a basic cycle of just T might be double what TRT is per week
Yeah similar "free" healthcare over here but TRT would come under private in most cases. Let's be honest for every person who legit needs it there are about 9 who just gamed the system. I could just not sleep, get pissed and train like a mad man for 3 days and get the hghest dose clinically available, if I wanted.

To me it seems to be the difference between a high performance vehicle and a regular car. Sure I will go faster initially, but eventually I am going to break down the engine from that superior performance. I'd rather just age naturally at this point.

Yeah similar "free" healthcare over here but TRT would come under private in most cases. Let's be honest for every person who legit needs it there are about 9 who just gamed the system. I could just not sleep, get pissed and train like a mad man for 3 days and get the hghest dose clinically available, if I wanted.

To me it seems to be the difference between a high performance vehicle and a regular car. Sure I will go faster initially, but eventually I am going to break down the engine from that superior performance. I'd rather just age naturally at this point.
yeah fair view bud, especially the first part.
I see the decision to use it or not differently though, I think I gave my viewpoint on responsible use earlier in this thread, there is lot's of evidence showing the positives.
That's probably as deep as we should go into it on this site, Cheers

Not pricey. Testosterone is much cheaper than whey protein. Depending on the dosage you run per week you could get away comfortably with the following:

- 3x 10 ml 250 mg Test E (anywhere from $60-200)
- 1x 50 tabs of an aromatase inhibitor (depending on what product and the amount you need from $30-100)
- 1x 120 tabs PCT meds (or in case of side effects) (depending on what product could be from $80-200)
- needles, syringes
- other meds in case of side effects I wont list
- of course not counting blood work, et cetera
= $170-500 for a moderate cycle of 15 weeks

Not pricey. Testosterone is much cheaper than whey protein. Depending on the dosage you run per week you could get away comfortably with the following:

- 3x 10 ml 250 mg Test E (anywhere from $60-200)
- 1x 50 tabs of an aromatase inhibitor (depending on what product and the amount you need from $30-100)
- 1x 120 tabs PCT meds (or in case of side effects) (depending on what product could be from $80-200)
- needles, syringes
- other meds in case of side effects I wont list
- of course not counting blood work, et cetera
= $170-500 for a moderate cycle of 15 weeks
With this much knowledge, I hope you look like a demi-God

With this much knowledge, I hope you look like a demi-God
Stay chill, this is not an attack...

You are free to hope of course but this is a weak take, those numbers look pretty good to me assuming he's in NA. Your just committing a weak twist on the Appeal to Authority logical fallacy here. I don't care if he weighs 110lbs, knowledge does not equate directly to build. The info is either good or not.
Some of the biggest guys I know are also the dumbest, does Ronnie Coleman strike you as a genius?
I only bothered to post because of the proliferation of big built dudes on social media that give outright horrible advice. It's such a shame that some of them suck people into believing their nonsense.
Yes there is some value in having been there, done that but dumb advice from someone who is genetically gifted and has a great response to juice is still dumb advice.
There are a bunch of guys here who could have posted up a "great" cycle for the clown OP but that doesn't mean it would have been right.

Cheers

Ok. My main reason to do it is;

1. Wanna get the ladies asap
  2. More confidence
  3. Easy time at the gym
  4. Got no time to waste anymore
  5. high testosterone
I am thinking on keep training natty for a while and doing a test + Anavar cycle.

500mg + 20mg

Counters for sides: dutasteride, ru, Minoxodil (hair) MK677 (hair and skin) accutane (acne) and HCG (testicles).

Also run proper bloodwork and PCT.

3 months cycle. Gonna obviously do it another 1-2 times because it’s incredibly hard to do only one cycle.

It is a good idea to run it straight away and get a good physique or some mass? I'm not the best at training or making gains.

So, since I am tired and I wanna pull girls as fast as possible, I am heavily considering to start blasting steroids

No Tren, winstrol etc but considered deca, SARMs and dbol.
TRT def is, if you’re 40 and over

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back