Appeals court blocks D.C. law restricting gun rights

http://reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1AA27U

A win for REAL Americans. At least the leftist still have their tranny bathrooms and safe spaces.

Anyone got a problem with this post is going to answer to me any my cat Mr. Snuggies.

sphynx-cats-and-kittens-3.jpg

You don't want to fuck with Mr. Snuggles.

O3mzUwg.gif

Can't wait until guns are outright illegal. The right to bear arms is such an antiquated right that has no place in a civil society.

Can't wait for something that is realistically not going to happen in your lifetime? Sucks for you. :(

About time
Are you saying the court read the second amendment?
These are the people who pretend to care about the 2nd amendment but pay more attention to fear mongering horse shit that they have no idea that for the last decade that we have more freedom now than at any time in modern American history to own guns and that it is increasingly moving in that direction.

...they have no idea that for the last decade that we have more freedom now than at any time in modern American history to own guns and that it is increasingly moving in that direction.

When do you consider modern times to have begun?

have they ever deemed a court unconstitutional?

These are the people who pretend to care about the 2nd amendment but pay more attention to fear mongering horse shit that they have no idea that for the last decade that we have more freedom now than at any time in modern American history to own guns and that it is increasingly moving in that direction.
Then why can't I buy an mp5?

Post WWII

There's more restrictive federal law now than then at the end of WWII. What are some examples of local laws that were in place at that time that aren't now?

Federally, I'd consider the importing laws and closing the machine gun registry to be highly restrictive.

Just because you're not completely free does not mean that we are not better off than in the 60s-80s. This is very simple to understand.

Really?

Seems like laws restricting freedom were passed in 68 and 86

Really?

Seems like laws restricting freedom were passed in 68 and 86
That's what I'm saying. That in the 60s, 70s, and 80s, there were more restrictions on buying and owning a gun than compared to today.

There's more restrictive federal law now than then at the end of WWII. What are some examples of local laws that were in place at that time that aren't now?

Federally, I'd consider the importing laws and closing the machine gun registry to be highly restrictive.
In Florida where I live for example, it wasn't until 87 that we became a shall issue state.

It wasn't until 2008 that the federal government acknowledged that the 2nd amendment applies to individuals. I understand that before that the 2nd amendment applied to militias.

I'm guessing this thread will be fun seeing how Jim Jefferies, known for making lots of jokes at the expense of religion, got an extreme increase in hate mail and threats the moment he made fun of the American gun laws. If you're more sensitive than the religious people you're something special.

Oh boo hoo. The guy wants to talk shit about gun owners and say stupid shit about guns uncontested. Judging by his act he's clearly ignorant on guns. When he gets the balls to go on a political show and actually argue about his position on guns instead of getting in front of a bunch of fat overweight white people who already agree with him then I'll feel bad.

He acted like a fucking immature cunt on Bill Mahers show arguing with Piers Morgan. He resorted to name calling because he didn't have a legitimate argument.

Fuck him.

WWII ended in the 40's.
But regulation of firearms began in the 30s and I believe even before then the Supreme Court ruled that the 2nd amendment applies to militias.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm more aware of the more recent history.

Back