Anyone know where to buy the shirt Fedor wore last night ?

Damn, that's the same one.... LOL. Getting send back messages, saying their inbox is full. Fuck me. Appreciate your help bro! WAR FEDOR! If you ain't trying to wear those warm ups or anything, let me know... lol
Wait—have you only tried emailing? Have you tried actually messaging them on vk.com? That’s the main way you will want to communicate with them. You should be able to use some type of “Send a message” option from their page on vk.com

Wait—have you only tried emailing? Have you tried actually messaging them on vk.com? That’s the main way you will want to communicate with them. You should be able to use some type of “Send a message” option from their page on vk.com
Yup, tried messaging through VK, verified they were sent, as well as emailing the email address on the page. Sucks, think I missed the boat, or they are getting bombarded.

Yup, tried messaging through VK, verified they were sent, as well as emailing the email address on the page. Sucks, think I missed the boat, or they are getting bombarded.
Hard to say. Could just take a few days for them to get back to you. I remember it was that way for me. Hope you hear back at some point!

Hard to say. Could just take a few days for them to get back to you. I remember it was that way for me. Hope you hear back at some point!
Thank you bruh! Hoping that is the case. WAR FEDOR

No worries man, and good luck. Yeah, Google Translate or Yandex Translate will be your friend. When I ordered from them no one spoke English, we had to translate.

100% use Yandex Translate its more accurate compared to Google Translate.

Fuck man, no luck, no responses. I see their page they are active but not a response. Hopefully someone else can see what is up. The dream is gone!

Give them a couple days to respond it took maybe 4 days getting back to me. Message from vk.com if you don't get email response within 4 working days.

100% use Yandex Translate its more accurate compared to Google Translate.

Give them a couple days to respond it took maybe 4 days getting back to me. Message from vk.com if you don't get email response within 4 working days.
thanks for the hope! today is the 4th day. i'm just hoping they are swamped right now and get back to me soon. need to get that shirt and joggers

Hey Killer, any luck with the shirt?
dude, after finally getting in contact with these guys which took forever, turns out if you're in the US you can't do business with Russia. so after all that hopium, it's all over. the dream is done. no way to buy these russian fedor shirts, unless you have a contact/existing family in russia. i have resorted to buying whatever i can afford off of ebay. still, WAR FEDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, after finally getting in contact with these guys which took forever, turns out if you're in the US you can't do business with Russia. so after all that hopium, it's all over. the dream is done. no way to buy these russian fedor shirts, unless you have a contact/existing family in russia. i have resorted to buying whatever i can afford off of ebay. still, WAR FEDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe @BFoe will sell you one of his.

I walked past a store at the mall that sold custom t-shirts, and I saw a worker using what I thought was iron-on material.

Could you give us a translation of the shirt?
If you're talking about the shirt Fedor's modeling on the bottom of the page, it basically says, "Russia Northern Landing Expedition."
Pretty late on the reply, I know.

Back