Anyone know where to buy the shirt Fedor wore last night ?

I've looked for that shirt for awhile and not found it anywhere. It must be available somewhere as I've seen it for years.
Man I looked all over for the shirt . Cant' find it anywhere.

Personally I'm looking for the shirt Fedor wore on Saturday. Would pay $100 for it.

i've scoured ebay for long and far, have yet to see it pop up. i'm also looking for cro cop shorts. if anyone knows, please say something

The blue and white one ?

Not the actual shirt off his back of course. A replica ;)
I do.
These are Nord Desant shirts, and can be purchased through Nord Desant’s page on VK.com. (Vk.com is a social media site like Facebook, but mainly used by Russian speakers).
https://m.vk.com/market-38563804
Basically message them with the info in the shirt and size you want, and they’ll message back with info on the price with shipping. You have to Western Union them the money <45>
It’s legit though, they won’t rip you off. The shirt you want is 1500 rubles, which currently is about $21. IIRC, shipping is almost the same price, so expect to pay about $50 or so.
Not sure how the war with Ukraine has affected ordering and shipping, I got my shirts a few years back.

Source: I have the one with the black sleeves. :)

AB8B9B0A-5CB2-4F62-9B28-F88CEFC0AD79.jpeg

I do.
These are Nord Desant shirts, and can be purchased through Nord Desant’s page on VK.com. (Vk.com is a social media site like Facebook, but mainly used by Russian speakers).
Basically message them with the info in the shirt and size you want, and they’ll message back with info on the price with shipping. You have to Western Union them the money <45>
It’s legit though, they won’t rip you off. The shirt you want is 1500 rubles, which currently is about $21. IIRC, shipping is almost the same price, so expect to pay about $50 or so.
Not sure how the war with Ukraine has affected ordering and shipping, I got my shirts a few years back.

View attachment 966997
Could you give us a translation of the shirt?

Could you give us a translation of the shirt?
Probably not lol.
The top word is “Russia,” then Northern Descent/Northern Landing. Not sure on the bottom word.
The northern landing is an expedition to the arctic poles, that they do both for research purposes and also morale. Nord Desant (the company) is also involved in fitness and athletics, sponsors a variety of athletes, etc. These shirts are basically sponsor shirts.

Probably not lol.
The top word is “Russia,” then Northern Descent/Northern Landing. Not sure on the bottom word.
The northern landing is an expedition to the arctic poles, that they do both for research purposes and also morale. Nord Desant (the company) is also involved in fitness and athletics, sponsors a variety of athletes, etc. These shirts are basically sponsor shirts.

Can you mail me one of your shirts? I'd like one.

Can you mail me one of your shirts? I'd like one.
If one wants the shirt, one must enter into business transaction with Mother Russia. There is no other way ;)

Seriously though, I’d never part with that black sleeved one. That particular shirt was a limited edition. Can’t remember how many were made, my brain is telling me 5000 but don’t hold me to it. Fedor wore this version around the time of the Mir and Chael fights. When he did the Bellator photo shoot before the Tim Johnson fight he wore it as well.

I still have my red RVCA Fedor shirt. Is the only MMA shirt I own.

I still have my red RVCA Fedor shirt. Is the only MMA shirt I own.
Yeah I have the white one that says Fedor on the front and has the RVCA logo. I also have this cool one that my old ass can’t fit in anymore.
EFA629FD-03F4-4C54-8D84-5DF4E24EBC41.jpeg

It has his name on the front and a Russian eagle, and a bigass Russian eagle logo on the back. It’s long sleeved and the sleeves are the part I like the most. They have raised logos almost like patches, and have an EA Sports logo on one sleeve because of the EA Sports MMA game that came out years ago with Fedor in it, and then Strikeforce and M1 Global logos on the other sleeve.
I wish I could find another one in a size I can squeeze into lol!

I do.

View attachment 966997

Thanks man!!! I'm going to get the black sleeves as well.

Thanks man!!! I'm going to get the black sleeves as well.
Just keep in mind that the black sleeved one they show now on that link is just a Nord Desant shirt, not a Fedor shirt like mine. It looks similar to mine but they are not the same, they sold out of mine.
They do have the blue sleeved Fedor one though.

Just keep in mind that the black sleeved one they show now on that link is just a Nord Desant shirt, not a Fedor shirt like mine. It looks similar to mine but they are not the same, they sold out of mine.
They do have the blue sleeved Fedor one though.
OK,. Maybe I'll do blue shirt to get authentic Fedor shirt. Ya, I'll do blue :)

I do.

View attachment 966997
dude how do you message them? it says to make an account and enter your phone number, can't get past that screen

I do.

View attachment 966997
How does it fit / what size are you?

How does it fit / what size are you?
It fits the same as American sizes. I normally buy a Large, and that’s what this shirt is as well.
What’s kind of odd is that it isn’t a straight up cotton shirt like you’d think; it’s part cotton, and part synthetic, so it’s actually kind of stretchy. Like a cross between cotton and spandex lol.

It fits the same as American sizes. I normally buy a Large, and that’s what this shirt is as well.
What’s kind of odd is that it isn’t a straight up cotton shirt like you’d think; it’s part cotton, and part synthetic, so it’s actually kind of stretchy. Like a cross between cotton and spandex lol.
how much do you bench? just wondering if all larges are the same or if i need to go up in size. Thank you so much man, what a great find, and I hope they respond soon!

Back