Anyone know where to buy the shirt Fedor wore last night ?

Obviously I bench teh 275 ;)
how long ago did you order the shirt? I hope they are still functional and in business. I need one of those Fedor shirts, maybe even the whole warm up

how long ago did you order the shirt? I hope they are still functional and in business. I need one of those Fedor shirts, maybe even the whole warm up
I assume they’re still in business. I got my shirt shortly after the Chael fight, so 4+ years ago. I have noticed that the person who helped me (her name was Vera Shapko) doesn’t seem to post on the Nord Desant page anymore, and their social media gets updated way less frequently from what I can tell.

I actually have a full Fedor Team (not just Nord Desant) tracksuit too lol. I don’t even wear tracksuits in general, but it was way too sweet to pass up.

I was hoping that the sweatpants would make my dong look like a terrifying anaconda like the male model in the picture—but sadly I have to report that seems not to be a typical customer experience :(

dude how do you message them? it says to make an account and enter your phone number, can't get past that screen
Yeah that’s my recollection too. I don’t think it’s possible without creating an account. I made an account (it’s free), and once my whole business transaction was over with Nord Desant, I just deleted the account.

I was a little bit uncomfortable making a social media account on some Russian platform I’m not familiar with, but nothing weird or fraudulent ever happened because of it.

I assume they’re still in business. I got my shirt shortly after the Chael fight, so 4+ years ago. I have noticed that the person who helped me (her name was Vera Shapko) doesn’t seem to post on the Nord Desant page anymore, and their social media gets updated way less frequently from what I can tell.

I actually have a full Fedor Team (not just Nord Desant) tracksuit too lol. I don’t even wear tracksuits in general, but it was way too sweet to pass up.

I was hoping that the sweatpants would make my dong look like a terrifying anaconda like the male model in the picture—but sadly I have to report that seems not to be a typical customer experience :(
LOL you are hilarious buddy! damn, I hope I can get a response then! Just message blasted them asking how to order from the US. I need to get that Fedor shirt at least. Thank you!

Probably not lol.
The top word is “Russia,” then Northern Descent/Northern Landing. Not sure on the bottom word.
The northern landing is an expedition to the arctic poles, that they do both for research purposes and also morale. Nord Desant (the company) is also involved in fitness and athletics, sponsors a variety of athletes, etc. These shirts are basically sponsor shirts.

The bottom word is simply:

"Ekspediciya"

So yeah, expedition.

The bottom word is simply:

"Ekspediciya"

So yeah, expedition.
Thanks Karelinator!
If anything else I explained/translated is incorrect, feel free to correct me :)

dude how do you message them? it says to make an account and enter your phone number, can't get past that screen

You have to first create an account with https: //vk.com/ then go to the vk page link BFoe posted you can then contact them.

You have to first create an account with https: //vk.com/ then go to the vk page link BFoe posted you can then contact them.
?
Thank you bratha, I was able to make the account, but now I am waiting to get a message back. Were you able to hear back?

?
Thank you bratha, I was able to make the account, but now I am waiting to get a message back. Were you able to hear back?
Like @Stan said, I heard back too (obviously). There was bit of a delay at first, and then the time difference made it weird. I remember when we were trying to iron out some details, we’d message back and forth at like 5:30-6:00 AM my time when I got up (I’m US Central time) and Nizhnevartovsk where they’re at is like 11 hours ahead of me.

Like @Stan said, I heard back too (obviously). There was bit of a delay at first, and then the time difference made it weird. I remember when we were trying to iron out some details, we’d message back and forth at like 5:30-6:00 AM my time when I got up (I’m US Central time) and Nizhnevartovsk where they’re at is like 11 hours ahead of me.
thank you bratha, I messaged them and even sent a google translated message. I am hoping by tomorrow morning I have a response! Can't wait to rock this shit. I've always wanted one of those Fedor shirts and now, I am so close! Thanks again for providing that link! Now I just got to find a way to get the cro cop shorts and then I can let PRIDE FC rest in peace.

thank you bratha, I messaged them and even sent a google translated message. I am hoping by tomorrow morning I have a response! Can't wait to rock this shit. I've always wanted one of those Fedor shirts and now, I am so close! Thanks again for providing that link! Now I just got to find a way to get the cro cop shorts and then I can let PRIDE FC rest in peace.
No worries man, and good luck. Yeah, Google Translate or Yandex Translate will be your friend. When I ordered from them no one spoke English, we had to translate.

No worries man, and good luck. Yeah, Google Translate or Yandex Translate will be your friend. When I ordered from them no one spoke English, we had to translate.
Fuck man, no luck, no responses. I see their page they are active but not a response. Hopefully someone else can see what is up. The dream is gone!

do you possibly have the email address you were using to communicate? vk is acting all weird on me
I rarely communicated by email, it was always via the Message function on vk.com.

I just searched my old email, and I do have one email from [email protected]

You could try dropping them a line at that address.

I rarely communicated by email, it was always via the Message function on vk.com.

I just searched my old email, and I do have one email from [email protected]

You could try dropping them a line at that address.
Damn, that's the same one.... LOL. Getting send back messages, saying their inbox is full. Fuck me. Appreciate your help bro! WAR FEDOR! If you ain't trying to wear those warm ups or anything, let me know... lol

This Nord-desant company should try to get their stuff distributed through some more mainstream channels...I think they could sell a bunch.

Back