Anyone here wished they were Russians

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
images

Anyone here wished they were born Russian?

images

In the land of Putin?

images

And embrace the Kalashnikovs?

russian-roulette-string-bikini.jpg

Surrounded by hot Slavic girls?

There must be a reason why Roy Jones Jr. and Steven Seagal applied for Russian citizenship.

Russian citizens are poor. Its economy sucks balls. The gdp per capita is $8.5 to 10k USD depending on estimates. I don't think people really get how broken and badly run Russia is.

Last edited:
Russians don't want to be Russians, why the fuck would we?

Wishing I was a 3rd world white person..?

lmfao

No.

No. Not that there is anything wrong with being Russian but Sherdoggers really have some homo erotic fixation on Russians and Slavs in general that is just weird as fuck. Often it seems to be based on these fantasy notions of how the culture is.Particularly how macho the men are.

I remember a Russian on here even laughed at this and noted that the men get that stereotype simply because they are largely depressed and want to die not due to some cultural machismo lol.

Russian is a sexy language though IMO. Would like to eventually learn it.

Vodka is horrible piss water however. Why anyone would have created that horrid shit and how it became popular boggles the mind.

Edit: I'm pretty envious of how they can squat so comfortably as well. I just tip over if i attempt to sit like that for any length of time.

Last edited:
Back