Anyone Here Excited to Listen to Tyron Woodley's New Album?

I thought rapping was for teens and guys in their 20s

I really, really don't care about anything that Woodley has to say. He is about as charismatic and interesting as a celery stick.

Last edited:
Wait.. Roy Jones Jr actually made his own song? For some reason I never knew that and thought it was just one of those random 2000 era rappers.

He’s clearly trying to figure something out for when he retired from fighting.

He can spit tho, salty rednecks on sherdog Will hate it regardless.

“He can spit tho”

upload_2018-6-15_22-15-43.jpeg

Do any of y'all remember when Shaquille O'Neal was a rapper?

I hope it’s straight fire so this thread looks dumb as fuck. Probably won’t be, but it would be pretty funny.

Also Colby is still much, much worse than him. I knew this would happen, fuck you sherdog.

Woodley has so many things going on, you know he's not going to be one of those fighters with nothing after, same as gsp and bisping
Not sure about that, looks like he's trying to go into acting/music and it doesn't look so good for him, in these industries at least.

Lol @ sjw. I know you wish that were true to make you feel better about yourself. That's just sad lol

All I said was I didn't like Tyron lmao. If you think that's racist, then I think you're probably the prime example of an SJW lol.

Roy Jones single is a classic because of the hook and the beat. No one gives a fuck about his lyrics. And for Tyron, it will be the same, but I don't see his song having a good hook let alone beat.

Back