Anyone Here Excited to Listen to Tyron Woodley's New Album?

Isn't Woodley a "comedian" as well?

I'll wait for reviews on the album before i buy/listen. If it goes over my 10 count N-word limit, then i'm not buying it.

I didn`t listen to those others guy`s music. Just cause you`re amazing at one thing don`t mean you`re amazing at everything.

GSP would do that better too.

Tyron can't keep up with the riddum and that bilingual flow.

>hearing him RAPPING on Sway<

catechismcataclysm.jpg

Is the name of his first single really "I'll beat your ass"?

If so...

{<jordan}

Sherdog is more a white folks music scene. Guitars and hair grease.

GSP would do that better too.

Tyron can't keep up with the riddum and that bilingual flow.

Man, that Tyron
He's a black Lord Byron
Check his lyrical stylin'
And expert timing
Don't be jawing bout his back again' the fence,
He'll beat yo as, send it back to whence
It came
You're lame
Don't try to make a name
Offa the greatest Ww ever. He'll bury you, you're done
Once he unleashes his inner Ferguson

OK, showing myself out now...

<{ByeHomer}>

Isn't Woodley a "comedian" as well?

I'll wait for reviews on the album before i buy/listen. If it goes over my 10 count N-word limit, then i'm not buying it.

Lol Do you really have a limit?

This is going to be as epic as macho man's record. I'm in.

Not a troll or white or Republican. But if you gotta tell yourself that to feel better, then go right ahead.

I just didn't think you could actually be that dumb lmao.

There are plenty of black fighters I like, Tyron is just not one of them. I actually like him whenever his fights don't suck, and he's not complaining about anything, and everything. Kevin Lee pretty much summed it up exactly in his interview with Brendan Schaub.

Keep accusing people of racism based off of one statement that gives you no reason to think I'm racist, other than that I'm criticizing a black guy tho.

There are plenty of black fighters I like, Tyron is just not one of them. I actually like him whenever his fights don't suck, and he's not complaining about anything,

Who has looked exciting beating wonderboy or maia? Woodley gets too much blame. He isn't Gaethje but he isn't a boring fighter.

Back