Anyone Here Excited to Listen to Tyron Woodley's New Album?

908.gif

Nice life he has. He’s a fighter, singer and actor

Who has looked exciting beating wonderboy or maia? Woodley gets too much blame. He isn't Gaethje but he isn't a boring fighter.

You're right to a certain point, but his last three fights weren't entertaining. He deserves some credit for that fact. You will never see a boring Conor fight. Ever. He has KO power, but if he can't KO you his fights are generally boring. To me he gets blamed more for complaining about it than anything though.

You're right to a certain point, but his last three fights weren't entertaining. He deserves some credit for that fact. You will never see a boring Conor fight. Ever. He has KO power, but if he can't KO you his fights are generally boring. To me he gets blamed more for complaining about it than anything though.
and he could have finished maia in the 1st few rounds lol. he fought safe, plain and simple.

That Roy Jones video is badass i must say

and he could have finished maia in the 1st few rounds lol. he fought safe, plain and simple.

Tyron defenders are rare, but tragically stubborn.

They usually just think it's cool to watch "technical" boring ass fights where nothing happens.

I TOLD TYRONE TO SHUT UP. HE BETTER SHUT UP

I gotta say the Maia vs Colby was actually a good fight.
It was better than Woodley's and by standards of others who beat Maia it was good. Overall thought it was an average fight though for some reason, I enjoyed Colby vs RDA more.

Is the name of his first single really "I'll beat your ass"?

If so...

{<jordan}
It is. And rumour has it the first single is actually a very emotional hip-hop ballad in which Tyron Woodley addresses all of his haters.

Tyron defenders are rare, but tragically stubborn.

They usually just think it's cool to watch "technical" boring ass fights where nothing happens.

I just think its its easier to defend him when you think about his opponents in the last three fights. He isn't blameless, but history has proven it to be hard to both be entertaining and victorious against Wonderboy and Maia (although Woodley also got frozen by Rory). Just view his entertaining level as kind of incomplete rather than boring at this point.

Conor is more entertaining but they make sure he has exciting dance partners.

Siver (only 3 of 11 losses are by decision)
Alvarez (1 of 5 loses by decision)
Nate Diaz (lost most by decision but most would agree he has an active style that few consider to be boring)
Porier (3 of 5 loses he was finished, striking based fighter.)
Diego Brando (9 of 12 loses he was finished & of 22 wins only 4 went to decision)
Aldo (all 4 times he lost he was finished)
Max Holloway (hard to finish but has 9 knockouts compared to 2 subs, so he likes to stand and bang)
Mendes (3 of 4 loses were by finish and over half his wins were by finish)
Brimage ( not a submission bone in his body )

Compared to

Wonderboy (never been finished in his 4 loses and 1 draw) and all of his loses by controversial finish, dangerous counterpuncher thatbis willing to do nothing if he incorrectly has himself up on the scorecard)

Maia (9 loses and only finished once back in 2009)

I am not going to listen because of racism

I just didn't think you could actually be that dumb lmao.

There are plenty of black fighters I like, Tyron is just not one of them. I actually like him whenever his fights don't suck, and he's not complaining about anything, and everything. Kevin Lee pretty much summed it up exactly in his interview with Brendan Schaub.

Keep accusing people of racism based off of one statement that gives you no reason to think I'm racist, other than that I'm criticizing a black guy tho.

All it takes is one statement.

His first hit single, titled "I'll Beat Your Ass", is slated to drop here soon. Tyron isn't the first fighter to record music.

Roy Jones recorded music. So did Muhammad Ali. Larry Holmes had an R&B group. Will you purchase Tyron Woodley's album and enjoy his musical stylings?? Or do you think Tyron Woodley is doing too many things?

I remember seeing a highlight video of The G Man Gerald McClellan with this song playing. Wish I could find it :(

imagine he walked out to his own crappy music lol

If Tyrone is so big on race why doesn't he make a song like the Great Aldus Snow did, highlighting his peoples plight?

What kinda music is Woodley making? What genre?

It'd be cool if he recruited Les Claypool to play bass on a few of his tracks.

[yt]

Back