Anyone feel Aldo loses to Conor but Edgar beats him?

He only ko'd mendes, while injured within 2 rounds. Beat a now unstoppable Max holloway. Ko'd aldo, the FW goat in 13 seconds.. Ko'd him stiff. Yes, conor sucks. Truly laughable some of you conor haters. YOu seem to defy all logic and reason. But good, I need a laugh...

Bruh I'm a Conor fan and that was sarcasm...

Edgar looked like Mighty Mouse against Aldo. Conor raggedy Ann's him. Aldo has a better shot, but I doubt it.

Highly doubt Frankie could pull it off against McGregor.

He has a huge heart advantage over him but it wont be enough.

That fight will probably never happen anyway

Nope. Aldo always had the better chance of beating McGregor. Was true when they first fought and is still true now.

The truth is, McGregor is a stylistic nightmare for Edgar and would probably end his career at this point.

Conor could retain the 145 belt and go claim the 155 belt and this silly Frankie question would persist. The guy was just trounced by Aldo. So outclassed it almost looked unfair.

No. Aldo is still the FW that will beat Conor. Frankie has had 10 rounds now to prove that he is better than Aldo and it hasn't panned out. Forget the result - everything Frankie does, Aldo does better. Including wrestling.

Beating young holloway, short notice Mendes and mentally unstable Aldo doesn't make you a great fighter. Diaz's fight proved how good he was. I'm pretty sure he won't have any victory in 2016
Holloway hasn't lost since, Mendes was juicing, Aldo jut beat Edgar. How people can hate somebody enough to discredit their accomplishments is unfathomable, if you're going to criticize him make it an accurate criticism.

... Aldos primaraly stand up based style is not a good matchup for Conor ...

Watch Aldo fight opponents who, like Conor, come from a striking base. He took down KZ 5 times. He took down Homminick 5 times. He even took down Lamas twice, and Lamas has a wrestling background.

Aldo has a better TD success rate than Frankie. Better than Mendes. Better than Jon Jones, Cain, DC, Weidman, Sonnen, Hendricks ... better than every modern era UFC fighter who has competed in multiple championship fights except one. GSP. And the GSP/Aldo TD success rate numbers are within a couple of %.

Aldo has monster takedowns and ace top control, and he has always used them against opponents from a striking base. (At least he has when he's spent more than 13 seconds in their company.)

All that said, I enjoy Conor. As much of a cunt as he is, and as much shit as I give his dopey fanbois, I think he's fantastic for the sport. Aldo defended the belt 9 times. He's unquestionably one of MMA's all time greats but he had a really good run already. With Ronda awol, GSP retired and Brock and Jones exposed as juicers, the sport needs Conor to be on top now more than ever. And the dude has insane KO ability at FW. Nobody at 145 is immune to that firepower.

Last edited:
Sokoudjou KO'd big nog and arona in their prime, so he was not overrated?

Nate and aldo beat him in their rematches, and people like you will disappear like Soko fans
I do not know who this Soko person is, but his mma career would be comparable if he kod Fedor round one and tkod Cain in the second round.

Also, Nate and Aldo are going to be taking some serious dirt naps come their time...

Im a big Conor fan and i thought Edgar would give him trouble but not after his recent shwoing Conor will embarrass him

You also thought Frankie was going to ko Aldo at 200 lol, goofball.

Says the guy that said Aldo was going to KO Edgar. Anyone intentionally post whoring also shouldn't call anyone a good. 4000 posts since March holy shit brother no wonder you're always yellowed up.

Last edited:
Says the guy that said Aldo was going to KO Edgar. Anyone intentionally post whoring also shouldn't call anyone a good. 4000 posts since March holy shit brother no wonder you're always yellowed up.
I did not, I had Aldo via decision and I have proof.
I'm a college student on break that loves MMA, this is the product. Also this was my first time EVER being yellowed.

The UFC and Conor's team felt that way, which is why Aldo vs. Edgar II was made.

No, Aldo is a much harder fight for Conor than Edgar.

I think McGregor vs Aldo will be pretty close on the feet from a scoring standpoint until Conor detonates a big shot, and then Aldo is in trouble again, Aldo just doesn't have the same type of power to be trading punches with Conor.

Edgar looked like Mighty Mouse against Aldo. Conor raggedy Ann's him. Aldo has a better shot, but I doubt it.

Yet Edgar has elite wins at lightweight, the weight division where Conor cant even get one win against a gatekeeper.

No, Aldo is a much harder fight for Conor than Edgar.

I think McGregor vs Aldo will be pretty close on the feet from a scoring standpoint until Conor detonates a big shot, and then Aldo is in trouble again, Aldo just doesn't have the same type of power to be trading punches with Conor.

Yeah. Conor looked like he had a real hard time during those thirteen seconds.

Yet Edgar has elite wins at lightweight, the weight division where Conor cant even get one win against a gatekeeper.
It's 2016 now. Edgar hasn't beaten any lightweights of current relevance. He beat Mendes. And he beat Cub Swanson. Both featherweights and neither relevant anymore.

Yeah. Conor looked like he had a real hard time during those thirteen seconds.
dVJNUJlVS6yeyEYhtJIL_Confused%20Mark%20Wahlberg.gif

Edgar is a nightmare match up for Conor no matter how many times he loses to Aldo.

Edgar takes Conor down at will. Aldo's TDD is light years ahead of Conor's. Edgar not being able to take Aldo down proves nothing in regards to a fight with Conor.

Back