Anyone else cringe when Rogan called Stipe baddest man on the planet?

It's generally accepted that the UFC HW champ is "baddest man on the planet" anyway, isn't it ?

Any division 1 wrestler Joshua's size would paste him in a street fight.

I know wrestling is god and all that but are we supposed to believe that just because he is ufc champ he can whip anyone's ass in the world in real life? Shit... Id take joshua in that parking lot anyday...
I cringe whenever Joe opens his mouth to speak.

I know wrestling is god and all that but are we supposed to believe that just because he is ufc champ he can whip anyone's ass in the world in real life? Shit... Id take joshua in that parking lot anyday...
You're a moron. Joshua would end up in hospital with very little effort.

I’d take Wilder > Joshua. But neither will get up from under Stipe

Why don't you think stipe would duck any punches coming in
and then double Leg His ass?

Joshua has bette punching than anyone in mma history. Also can fight more than 5 minutes. Yes... In a street fight id take him over the sad crop of ufc heavyweights. Btw he sold 70k seats in 5 minutes for his next fight so the world agrees...

Im a ufc fan. Bought the last ppv. Was sad at the display. Number one contenders in a sport dont quit. What is this we paid for?
LOL again, you fucking bastard what that has to do with his chances against Miocic in a real fight? he could put 100k people in a stadium and Miocic would go to a double leg and maul him, you're the only one stupid enough to go with Joshua when we just saw Ngannou, boxing-based HW, be dominated by Miocic

So do you guys think Stipe Miocic is the baddest man on the planet really?? I bought the ppv expecting a good fight. Yes. Im a boxing fan but i love ufc. Those fighters were flat out terrible for a ppv.
Uh, yeah, I do.

I'm crazy.

I think the guy who flatlined Overeem with GnP, the guy who put Werdum facedown, the guy who dropped JDS like a ton of bricks, and the guy who dominated the Ivan Drago of UFC, is, in fact, the baddest man on the planet.

If you disagree, find another dude who can decisively beat all of those people and then get back to me. P.S. Ashley Joshua or whatever her name is can't do it. One leg kick or clinch knee from Overeem and he'd be crying like a bitch. Werdum would pull guard on him and submit him fourteen seconds in. Get real.

Any division 1 wrestler Joshua's size would paste him in a street fight.
So you are one of those guys that think any college bro on a wrestling scholly are the greatest warriors in the world.

So you are one of those guys that think any college bro on a wrestling scholly are the greatest warriors in the world.
No, they aren't. I was pretty specific in citing D1 and Joshua's size, which is a pretty uncommon group. If anything it might be overkill.

The fact is Joshua has 0 TDD and wont keep the wrestler off him, and getting slammed on the street ends the fight immediately.

Are you one of those guys who thinks "bro he'll just punch him when he shoots in"?

@arm that's my point. As a fan of both sports (boxing and mma) i find the fanboyish shit on mma annoying. Why cant we just say hes a good fighter and acknlowedge the faults? Baddest man would never be decided by that contest dude. Horrendous ppv fight...
you are the retard who started a thread about boxing on a mma forum

stipe > joshua in a real fight , deal with it

Joshua has bette punching than anyone in mma history. Also can fight more than 5 minutes. Yes... In a street fight id take him over the sad crop of ufc heavyweights. Btw he sold 70k seats in 5 minutes for his next fight so the world agrees...

Im a ufc fan. Bought the last ppv. Was sad at the display. Number one contenders in a sport dont quit. What is this we paid for?

according to your logic, i guess justin bieber is a better street fighter than joshua because he sell out arenas even faster

dont be sad your great black hope got ragdolled by stipe, im sure there will be a black hw champion in the ufc at some point

So do you guys think Stipe Miocic is the baddest man on the planet really?? I bought the ppv expecting a good fight. Yes. Im a boxing fan but i love ufc. Those fighters were flat out terrible for a ppv.

Are you taking what Rogan said literally? If you aren't then why the fuck does it matter if Rogan says Stipe is the "baddest man on the planet"? He's clearly the best MMA heavyweight right now. So what exactly is your problem?

That's a hell of a lot better than the, "He's a one in a million athlete" moniker Hogan was bestowing upon Ngannou in the lead up to the fight.

Still hard to believe he’s the baddest man on the planet when he was KO’d by Struve, dropped by Alistair etcetc.

Def the best HW in the UFC currently, but, we’ll see what happens when Cain returns.

Man, the fuckin’ salt on here from N’Gannou getting pasted is insane, haha.

So many folk refusing to acknowledge they bought into UFC’s hype. Haha.

This......100% this!

Are you taking what Rogan said literally? If you aren't then why the fuck does it matter if Rogan says Stipe is the "baddest man on the planet"? He's clearly the best MMA heavyweight right now. So what exactly is your problem?
My issue is that we should enjoy ufc and any other combat for what it is. A sport. The "baddest man on the planet" is laughable given the level of competence we have in the hw division in both boxing and mma. The hw champion of ufc does not mean they can whip anyones ass in the world until we get a transcendent champion. As it is we have a hard working guy who knows how to fight. Not the same thing. Its pathetic fan boys need these myths to enjoy the sport. Also, no HW in ufc is worth a 65 dollar ppv. Disagree?

LOL again, you fucking bastard what that has to do with his chances against Miocic in a real fight? he could put 100k people in a stadium and Miocic would go to a double leg and maul him, you're the only one stupid enough to go with Joshua when we just saw Ngannou, boxing-based HW, be dominated by Miocic
Ngannou wouldn't be a top 10 contender in boxing. Would be starched by everyone...

This is the baddest man on the planet
XDyIvDY.jpg

<TrumpWrong1>

Back