Anyone else cringe when Rogan called Stipe baddest man on the planet?

“Baddest man” under 265 n in a niche sport where d level athletes compete

Real “baddest man” is probably a nba or nfl a level athlete making millions a year

Im a ufc fan. Bought the last ppv. Was sad at the display. Number one contenders in a sport dont quit. What is this we paid for?

I'm not 100% sure I understand what you're saying here... Are you saying Ngannou quit (he didn't), which is something you should never see in a sport?

Because if that IS what you're saying, as a boxing fan, it makes you seem like an idiot, because Loma made Rigo ACTUALLY quit like a month ago.

Ngannou wouldn't be a top 10 contender in boxing. Would be starched by everyone...
Yeah because boxing HW division is full of killers huh
Ngannou would get a kimura or a standing guillotine against any boxer in the world, due to their lack of grappling knowledge

If you really think boxing is so ahead of MMA in terms of HWs, how you explain that

Lucas Browne's boxing record, world champion
cba081634e2450b97d0d4993ab2b6975.png

Lucas Browne's MMA record, was sent into retirement for the easy game (boxing) by Jim York (MMA journeyman) and by a LHW
99d303b476811689044247943fa704cd.png

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

I'm a Stipe fan but let's be real, Joshua would fucking annihilate him in a street fight, and any other UFC heavyweight.

“Baddest man” under 265 n in a niche sport where d level athletes compete

Real “baddest man” is probably a nba or nfl a level athlete making millions a year

lol

Why? Because they get paid a lot? They're great athletes?

Some guy in the NFL/NBA probably has the potential to be the baddest man... But they're not.

We're talking about who the actual baddest man on the planet is (in unarmed combat).

I can't think of a better choice than Stipe.

Yeah because boxing HW division is full of killers huh
Ngannou would get a kimura or a standing guillotine against any boxer in the world, due to their lack of grappling knowledge

If you really think boxing is so ahead of MMA in terms of HWs, how you explain that

Lucas Browne's boxing record, world champion
cba081634e2450b97d0d4993ab2b6975.png

Lucas Browne's MMA record, was sent into retirement for the easy game (boxing) by Jim York (MMA journeyman) and by a LHW
99d303b476811689044247943fa704cd.png

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Here are the boxing records of 3 of the best strikers in UFC history.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/222971

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/152826

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/802658

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Fair enough. Im not familiar... New ufc fan here

Ah ha. It all makes sense now.

Hopefully, one day you'll look back on this thread and cringe.

You really need to learn more about how effective grappling is.

I know wrestling is god and all that but are we supposed to believe that just because he is ufc champ he can whip anyone's ass in the world in real life? Shit... Id take joshua in that parking lot anyday...

Then hooze the baddest man on the planet, TS ??

{<huh} .

Yes, but then I cringe whenever that phrase is used, no matter who says it and to whom. It's advertising rhetoric, not a taxonomic label.

lol

Why? Because they get paid a lot? They're great athletes?

Some guy in the NFL/NBA probably has the potential to be the baddest man... But they're not.

We're talking about who the actual baddest man on the planet is (in unarmed combat).

I can't think of a better choice than Stipe.

Well if stipe was in a actual fight vs nba players, he’ll get his ass kicked by most centres n power forwards

In nfl all d line n linebackers would ragdoll him

I'm a Stipe fan but let's be real, Joshua would fucking annihilate him in a street fight, and any other UFC heavyweight.

I'm a boxing fan as well. But Joshua don't want it with Stipe in a real fight. I do feel however Loma could kick some ass ( not Stipe ) as he has grappling experience as do many eastern European boxers incl GGG, Kovelov ETC.

A different level of athlete that is my point. Not convinced Stipe would beat up some nfl linebackers to be honest.

My issue is that we should enjoy ufc and any other combat for what it is. A sport. The "baddest man on the planet" is laughable given the level of competence we have in the hw division in both boxing and mma. The hw champion of ufc does not mean they can whip anyones ass in the world until we get a transcendent champion. As it is we have a hard working guy who knows how to fight. Not the same thing. Its pathetic fan boys need these myths to enjoy the sport. Also, no HW in ufc is worth a 65 dollar ppv. Disagree?

Fair enough. "Baddest man on the planet" is obviously hyperbole. But don't sell Stipe short, he is literally the most dominant HW champion in the history of the UFC.

What was he supposed to do ? The pathetic UFC hype machine had it all over the posters. I thought it was stupid to begin with. But, that’s the way it is.

He’s the baddest man in the UFC. So, I’m not going to worry about it too much.

But, now those assholes need to get behind Stipe. Even if he did make the boss look like the piece of shit he is. And, Dana was giving him props in the interview I saw on FS1.

It’s not worth getting over, TS. Just go with the Orinoco Flow and enjoy the ride.

We got the champion we deserve. And even if he isn’t the baddest man on the planet. He’s a really good guy. And, he’s pure badass.

Back