Anybody watching Mike Judge's SILICON VALLEY on HBO?

I was dying at how Jared reacted to Fiona being taken apart. Also his little callbacks to being a prostitute always kills me Solid episode.

So how fucked is Pied Piper?
They're super fucked. Again. They have to hit market first or they'll be forced to pivot. Again.

Either way, Gavin should go back to Tibet. His company is about to be super dead.

Funny episode. Russ Hanneman makes an appearance and has a hilarious exchange with Guillfoyle.

I really like this season. They've gone in a few different directions and have had some creative storylines despite some people complaining about the show losing steam.

I've enjoyed the first half of the season, but these last couple of episodes have been sort of 'meh' to me.

I'm not liking the direction the writers are taking Dinesh, he was witty and likeable in earlier seasons but he's acting more like a dick as the season progresses. The Tesla gag they have going isn't that funny tbh.

Good season finale. Don’t know what much they can add to the series; but I’ll keep watching. Jared finally broke Holden. “How would you like to die today, mother fucker?”- Jared

lol at jared clean ing for the custodial staff and richard saying kiss my piss.

lol at jared telling that guy if "he wanted to die today muthafucker".

I almost shit myself when he hit ludicrous mode on the tesla.

Just caught up on the first 7 episodes.

Can't believe there's only 8! Nightmare.. Will watch final one tonight. Such a solid show.

Holy fuck. For once they didn't luck into a good ending, but actually all played the parts they were best at.

Jared's mask keeps slipping more and more each season and I love the fuck out it.

Such a good season finale. Season should have been longer though.

lol at jared telling that guy if "he wanted to die today muthafucker".
lol, funniest part of the episode, i like Jared's characters backstory all polite and professional with a B side from the streets that switches on and off

YOU WANNA DIE TODAY MOTHERFUCKER!!? - the other guy was so shocked he froze

Kind of predictable finale as in "will they finally bite the dust or will they pull another ex machina". But i loved it.

Also, I don't think i've laughed as hard at any point in any show i've watched in the last 3 years as much as I did to the "How would you like to die today, motherfucker".

this season was good. would have been good to have erlich there to enjoy their success. since that was one of the things he complained about when leaving. but dont know if he left knowing he had a me too story coming his way or if the show cycle was legit the reason. maybe he didnt want to be in the show spotlight dealing with a huge personal blowout.

Back