Anybody watching Mike Judge's SILICON VALLEY on HBO?

lol at the giant dead pig used as erlich corpse.

the stallions
square-Exceed_And_Excel_0001_Thoroughbred_stallion.jpg

Air-Force-Blue-Conformation-New_Approved-web.jpg

lol at gilfoyle's electric vehicle

lol dinesh losing his shit over the feral dogs in Pakistan.

lol at gavin calling himself a benevolent leader.

that episode today was meh. I will actually have to rewatch it because nothing was memorable.

not the best episode. Sneaky Jian Yang is plotting something.

lol jing yang this episode just leaving the corvettte and jared hinting at being a former male prostitute.

the plot twist with bighead was also interesting.

lol at bighead still failing his way to the top.

Just downloaded all the eps so far this season. Going to catch up later.

Best comedy on TV.

Oh, I forgot to come talk about how I had to pause the episode for like 3 minutes after Jared hisses, "You rat fuck" to the dude spying for Gavin.

Gil Sands fucking brings it. This actor is just so incredible. I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone so seamlessly transition from the straight man to the punchline comic and back, with such ease and volume, as he has executed in this show.

So is Silicon Valley really a shitty place (boring and dumpy) like they described in the first episode?
People look at you like trash if you aren't driving a Beamer. So...no.

I think a lot of people don't realize how normally suburban the outlying areas are where the lowest-paid workers can afford to live. But is it dumpy? Not by any reasonable standards. Maybe by the standards of some neophyte who didn't understand when he moved there that working as a basic programmer doesn't guarantee you a residence in a neighborhood like Beverly Hills.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attractions_in_Silicon_Valley

It's like the Bay. Everything is expensive. Lot of best nightlife is invite-only, and not in public (just as you witness in the show).

Oh, I forgot to come talk about how I had to pause the episode for like 3 minutes after Jared hisses, "You rat fuck" to the dude spying for Gavin.

Gil Sands fucking brings it. This actor is just so incredible. I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone so seamlessly transition from the straight man to the punchline comic and back, with such ease and volume, as he has executed in this show.
He absolutely kills it lol

lol at dinesh coaching jared for the interview and the creepy AI

Back