Anybody watching Mike Judge's SILICON VALLEY on HBO?

I didn't know ludicrous mode was a real feature on a tesla I thought it was a gag for the show.

Great season, just wish It was longer. Wonder if it was shorter due to the drama with Miller. Hopefully they have a few more good years left in them.

Ok lets get the over/under odds : Will the new season of Silicon Valley air before the new season of Game of Thrones????

Love the show. I remember there was talk anout season 5 being the last season. I watched this whole season thinking this was it. I literally just found out tonight season 6 is picked up and possibly season 7. Great news. I’m totally not ready for this series to end.

Great season, just wish It was longer. Wonder if it was shorter due to the drama with Miller. Hopefully they have a few more good years left in them.

Ok lets get the over/under odds : Will the new season of Silicon Valley air before the new season of Game of Thrones????

I just read they are on schedule to be released around the same time, in a year from now. If they were to hold one show back to not stack the shows, my guess is they would air GOT first.

I just read they are on schedule to be released around the same time, in a year from now. If they were to hold one show back to not stack the shows, my guess is they would air GOT first.
They have always aired together, I believe this is the first year they haven't. A few months ago I heard they were shooting for First quarter of 2019 for GOT, so January after the Holidays, but haven't heard any thing recent

They have always aired together, I believe this is the first year they haven't. A few months ago I heard they were shooting for First quarter of 2019 for GOT, so January after the Holidays, but haven't heard any thing recent

January would be awesome. Sad to see the show end but a conclusion is long overdue. All of the storylines have played themselves out. I’m really looking forward to the spinoffs.

January would be awesome. Sad to see the show end but a conclusion is long overdue. All of the storylines have played themselves out. I’m really looking forward to the spinoffs.
Yeah I just reread the books again, and its pretty crazy how different the show is from the books now. So many characters still alive, or who were never in the book. Hopefully he'll actually finish the books so we can compare the 2

Miller left the show way before any of that drama surfaced.

Miller left the show way before any of that drama surfaced.
Mike Judge recently did an interview, and said that he had become difficult to work with and was having issues with many cast and crew, so he was written out of the show. When they announced he was leaving, the press release made it sound like it was his decision, but from the recent reports it sounds like he was fired.

There’s obvious bad blood there. Look how they referred to him after he was gone. The constantly called him a fat pig and even brough in a dead pig saying it would resemble his fat body. They were taking shots left and right. Like they made that radical change in Jiang Yang just to destroy Miller.

There’s obvious bad blood there. Look how they referred to him after he was gone. The constantly called him a fat pig and even brough in a dead pig saying it would resemble his fat body. They were taking shots left and right. Like they made that radical change in Jiang Yang just to destroy Miller.
Yang didn’t change much. He got more air time though which kinda gives the impression that the producers changed his character. Erlich has always been an ass to Jiang Yang. It made sense to have Yang go after Erlich like that. Their feud is consistent with past seasons.

barely saw episode one of this new season lol at the joke about richard looking like a kid at a custody hearing when he was testfying in congress.

lol at the bodyguard menacing the amazon lawyers everytime they maligned hooli

I loved the part about how they were going to monetise the user data, because you know that's totally how it would really go down.

This show has some comedy gold but most of the characters are super unlikable. Most of it is hate-watching to see how the group manages to fuck up again and again.

This show seems to be going out with an absolute bang. Last two episodes were comedy gold.

Just fucking lol @ finally seeing Jared’s dark side after 6 seasons of references.

“YOU WANT TO DANCE ON THE BLACKTOP, HOMIE?!”

"You want to dance on the black top motherfucker?"

Jesus Christ it's so good.

Back