Anybody watching Mike Judge's SILICON VALLEY on HBO?

Is this show worth watching?
giphy.gif

You need me... the half-crazed, half-Apache who will do anything to get your back. I'll scalp Gavin if I have to, and all the rest of those paleface sons of bitches. I'll kill them with knives. I'll kill them with guns. I'll kill them with my hands. I'll talk them into suicide. It doesn't matter.

-Jared

He was incredible tonight.

Just an all out great episode.

Pretty average episode. Interested to see where Gavin goes though, my guess is Nepal

Renewed for season 5.... but Erlich Bachman will be leaving after season 4 :(

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I saw him on Conan last night. I hope he isn't leaving for the sake of that Gorburger show. That sucks, he was my fav character on the show.

Damn whys Erlich have to go! How much time does filming really take? Did he leave cause of money?

I saw him on Conan last night. I hope he isn't leaving for the sake of that Gorburger show. That sucks, he was my fav character on the show.
At least we have him for 1 more season. In seeing how they dealt with Peter Gregory's death, i am confident they will give Erlich an appropriate and memorable send off.

giphy.gif
Truly sad but TJ Miller is too big for this show- plus having to stay fat and rock mutton chops isn't the business I'm sure.

Not a show I would want to leave right now. As an actor, you should want to kill to get on this show, right now. Who knows? Maybe the writers didn't see a path forward for him. Sounds amicable, at least.

Why is nobody talking sense into him. He doesnt think his futures in stand up does he

Why is nobody talking sense into him. He doesnt think his futures in stand up does he
We have no idea whether or not this was an elective choice of his own making, dude.

*Edit* Fuck me, I think the above sentence manages to be redundant twice in just over a dozen words. Impressive. Hemingway would flay me.

Hes kind of the face of the show. Or atleast most popular. I'd be real surprised if they pushed him out but I never know

He's leaving to reboot Aviato.

Jared is the best part of the show, but Bachman is the glue. He goes; I go.

keene feldspar and erlich should bring some lolz. piped pier seems destined to fail again at that insurance company.

Was that the kid from The Sixth Sense? Haley Joe Osmont or whatever?

The years have not been kind, if it was.

Back