Anybody watching Mike Judge's SILICON VALLEY on HBO?

hotdog..not hotdog... This season has been great glad the show isnt slowing down

When you don the skin of the beast the man inside dies
maxresdefault.jpg

You need me... the half-crazed, half-Apache who will do anything to get your back. I'll scalp Gavin if I have to, and all the rest of those paleface sons of bitches. I'll kill them with knives. I'll kill them with guns. I'll kill them with my hands. I'll talk them into suicide. It doesn't matter.

-Jared

A Skinny little fuck factory
<DrakeLaugh>

Big Head getting paid to show people movies.

There's two Trons.
Oh, shit.
That's awesome.
It should get me through another week.

You need me... the half-crazed, half-Apache who will do anything to get your back. I'll scalp Gavin if I have to, and all the rest of those paleface sons of bitches. I'll kill them with knives. I'll kill them with guns. I'll kill them with my hands. I'll talk them into suicide. It doesn't matter.

-Jared

I've watched the latest episode four times already (I'm hella sick and bedridden) and that scene kills me every single time.

Favorite comedy on air right now with Crashing (literally my life right now) a close second.

Big Head getting paid to show people movies.

There's two Trons.
Oh, shit.
That's awesome.
It should get me through another week.
He just made an entire class rich, so I'm guessing he'll get great reviews on whatever teacher grading app they use now.

Plus super easy A.

"Trigger warning... fuck you!"

That was a great episode. Had to watch it twice.

"you said it yourself,there is more dick in here than at a synthetic pussy convention."

(Erlich speaking to Monica)

I've watched the latest episode four times already (I'm hella sick and bedridden) and that scene kills me every single time.

Favorite comedy on air right now with Crashing (literally my life right now) a close second.
my life is like Crashing too, but not for the same reasons, I imagine.

Back