Anybody watching Mike Judge's SILICON VALLEY on HBO?

I'm excited to see the potential pairing of Richard Hendricks and Gavin Belson on Richard's project. A new dynamic between those two and the move off of "how will we get funding?" might be a nice change and give them new material.

Still love this show, doesn't feel stale to me at all TBH there are so many great characters.

I love the progression of the characters and how fucked up it's making them, Jared screaming effeminately and Richard kicking in a door lol. Next weeks episode inside Gavin's house should be pure gold.

I always look forward to this and Veep on Sunday night.

Excellent episode. The chemistry the cast has makes up for however formulaic the show may or may jot be. Erlich had me rolling when he was speaking "Chinese" and Jared's yells, lol.

How is monica still connected to pied piper?

I thought she was just friends with them, but is now connected again through the Shazam for food app, SeeFood.

The new episode was the best of the season, maybe it will pick up a bit.

I love Gavin belson he's the funniest antagonist on TV, it'll be interesting to see where this one goes.

Excellent episode. The chemistry the cast has makes up for however formulaic the show may or may jot be. Erlich had me rolling when he was speaking "Chinese" and Jared's yells, lol.

Truly the highlight of the episode.

I am the ultimate Russ Hanneman fan and was him , minus the billion(s) of course.

this episode was great. Jinyang (sp?) power playing Erlich was fucking hilarious. And then Erlich looking at his reflection of him wearing a fedora driving a bright yellow corvette lmfao!

Watched the most recent ep this morning. I liked this one quite a bit. The dynamic between Erlich and Jinyang was awesome ^^. Happy Gavin is no longer the enemy, at least for now. I'm curious how that relationship is going to play out. You know he's seeking vengeance on Hooli and see how this distributed computing effort Richard is designing works out. I'm liking this season more than the last. I was considering (just slightly) bailing on it, but I've got renewed interest.

Gilfoyle has some epic lines . Richard is a bit too much but still it all flows

Lol at the recurring gag with the palapa.

this episode was great. Jinyang (sp?) power playing Erlich was fucking hilarious. And then Erlich looking at his reflection of him wearing a fedora driving a bright yellow corvette lmfao!

Jin Yang is fucking killing it for sure.

Richard is in love with her.

It seemed like the first season they were going to hook up at some point. But I don't think they ever will now.

Plus, that chick is fucking legit hot. Saw her naked with a nipple ring in a movie.

Jin Yang is fucking killing it for sure.

It seemed like the first season they were going to hook up at some point. But I don't think they ever will now.

Plus, that chick is fucking legit hot. Saw her naked with a nipple ring in a movie.

Movie name?

Great season so far. Imo this is the best comedy on television right now.

Back