Anybody else think Joanna is better then Rose, but was just weight drained?

Better than* I think she's better than Rose regardless of the weight cut. We'll have to wait to see what Rose goes on to accomplish, need to see her beat Andrade and Gadelha.

Dropped and finished the first fight

Clear decision the 2nd fight

I'm gonna say that's a hard no

Rose's 105 to JJs 145 sig strikes.

Rose's 108 to JJs 160 total strikes.

Landing percentage of both were also in favor of Joanna.

I won't say she won but that was anything but a clear decision. Seems Joannas act still has jimmies rustled.

Lol....all was good when she was kicking ass...now she was "weight drained".

Lol....come on son.

Rose beat that ass twice and tonight shes getting stomped most likely.

Pretty desperate to make excuses for her like that. Conor is technically better than Khabib too but his wrestling just isn't as good, right?

So shes too drained to beat Rose but not too drained to beat everyone else in the division. Makes sense.

I don't think Joanna's camp is able to formulate a striking game plan for Rose. Her coaches are wrestling base and the way they are training her isn't improving in game planing and technique but just increasing output. Rose moves her head and Joanna doesn't for some reason.

Rose is to Joanna what Dennis Hallman is to Hughes.
It's not the weight, sometimes, there's just a fighter who has your number.

Rose's 105 to JJs 145 sig strikes.

Rose's 108 to JJs 160 total strikes.

Landing percentage of both were also in favor of Joanna.

I won't say she won but that was anything but a clear decision. Seems Joannas act still has jimmies rustled.
I thought it was a pretty clear 48-47

The judges all had it 49-46, but they each gave Joanna a different round (2, 3, 4) I believe

In think its rather obvious

Rose won't be champ 3 fights from now, I'd be very surprised if I'm wrong

I believe shes a much better fighter OVERALL, I think rose just happens to match up with joanna well. I don't think rose can stay ontop of that division for long.

Might have said this after getting caught in the first fight. But she got outpointed in the second... Some fighters just have the other ones number.

I think it's her chin that's the problem... dunno about the weight drain or maybe rose just has her number... but I don't think rose is as good as Joanna and i also don't think she could beat some of the girls Joanna has already beaten. But styles make fights and rose has her number.

You don't think Khabib can make 150

Dude no way. Absolutely not. The guy already cuts 25 pounds to make 155. His weight cut is already borderline impossible. Khabib is blessed wtih good genetics that allow his body to tolerate higher weight cuts than most people. He's just lucky.

Khabib "Cheater" Dagastani Rat is only "good" because he can cut egregious amounts of weight. He's the same size as Colby Covington and Ben Askren, but fighting at 155.

If you seriously believe Khabib would beat Colby & Askren, then you're deluding yourself.

Perhaps but a big part of JJ's skill was intimidating and bullying her opponents before and that shit did not work on Rose.

Kinda similar to another fighter

I think it's her chin that's the problem... dunno about the weight drain or maybe rose just has her number... but I don't think rose is as good as Joanna and i also don't think she could beat some of the girls Joanna has already beaten. But styles make fights and rose has her number.

Except it's a very well known scientific fact that your "chin" is affected by weight cuts. Your nerves and your brain itself have cushioning to shield them from impact. Those shields are essentially sponges. However, when you cut weight, that cushioning depletes, and doesn't rehydrate as quickly as other parts of your body.

Therefore when you cut too much weight, you are much more susceptible to being "rocked".

No because I saw Joanna get absolutely starched by Rose and then lose a 25 minute decision.

Dude no way. Absolutely not. The guy already cuts 25 pounds to make 155. His weight cut is already borderline impossible. Khabib is blessed wtih good genetics that allow his body to tolerate higher weight cuts than most people. He's just lucky.
Khabib "Cheater" Dagastani Rat is only "good" because he can cut egregious amounts of weight. He's the same size as Colby Covington and Ben Askren, but fighting at 155.

If you seriously believe Khabib would beat Colby & Askren, then you're deluding yourself.
1442uf.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back