Anybody else probably going to skip the PPV tonight for college football?

AlabamaFan

Orange Belt
Reaction score
This might come as a shock to some of y'all, but some mma fans like myself like football more than mma. Where I live football is first and you just grow up loving it. With several big games on opening week I'm probably missing tonight's fights on PPV. Shout out to my BAMA boys 7 - 0 over VA Tech.

Cool story bro

Lol at college football over mma. It's fucking college.

If there were more interesting matchups maybe but nothing really interests me on opening weekend.

Even if I wasn't watching this event, college football would not be the alternative.

This might come as a shock to some of y'all, but some mma fans like myself like football more than mma. Where I live football is first and you just grow up loving it. With several big games on opening week I'm probably missing tonight's fights on PPV. Shout out to my BAMA boys 7 - 0 over VA Tech.

No fuck Alabama

Yeah... College football is the 2nd biggest sport in America, and there will be a play-off next year. College is better anyway because of the traditions and the stadiums seat so many more people in the SEC, PAC 12, and Big 10

Yes, and the answer is:
The worst kind of people

Well, I can relate. I'm torn between the LSU/TCU game and the event. A bar that'll be showing both sounds like the best solution.

Fortunately in Louisiana that's not hard to find.

Oh, and Geaux Tigers fool. lmao

Im sure you have been a bama fan your whole life right? lol... if you are from alabama then i apologize but anybody who isn't from alabama and is a bama fan then they are tools

i will never watch an american college football game in my life so probably not.

Hell i've only seen my university play twice in my 4 years going there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back