Anybody else probably going to skip the PPV tonight for college football?

Im sure you have been a bama fan your whole life right? lol... if you are from alabama then i apologize but anybody who isn't from alabama and is a bama fan then they are tools

Are they like the yankees of college football nowadays? I don't pay much attention to that sport.

I would prolly skip mma for champions league finale.thats bout it

Yeh. I like UFC a lot more than college football but this card is the first in awhile that has no fights that interest me enough to warrant me putting down the cash. I'd be surprised if this card gets 200,000 buys I'd be shocked if this gets 300,000.

NFL yeah..college football? C'mon Son.....

College football? I'm not even from the US, like I would give a single fuck about that.

do i want to watch 15 second bursts of mostly uneventful "action" interspersed with minute long breaks, or watch somebody get knocked unconscious.

easy choice.

Yeah... College football is the 2nd biggest sport in America, and there will be a play-off next year. College is better anyway because of the traditions and the stadiums seat so many more people in the SEC, PAC 12, and Big 10

Yeah because people in the south and midwest have nothing better to do than watch college sports.

American football is a joke, what's the point of "Colleging" it?

Im sure you have been a bama fan your whole life right? lol... if you are from alabama then i apologize but anybody who isn't from alabama and is a bama fan then they are tools

I live in the nashville area now but before my family and I moved we lived literally on the BAMA TN state line. We lived on the tennesse side but my whole family has been alabama fans, I could walk to alabama from my house in maybe 5 minutes. Yeah I was proudly waring the crimson when we were going 6-6 and making to the Music city bowl

do i want to watch 15 second bursts of mostly uneventful "action" interspersed with minute long breaks, or watch somebody get knocked unconscious.

easy choice.

That's the reason why everyone outside of US thinks its a load of crap, too long.

Only game I could be swayed to watch is Clemson Georgia, but I couldn't really care about either of em so it's easily the UFC.

It's your religion down there so it's like missing church to go catfish noodling for you. lol

I assume this means American Football? Lol your going to miss an epic card like this for an College game of Gridiron... I am confused

Back