Any wow fans left?

Hilarious! That's what I decided to put some time into yesterday.

Are you me? Am I Batman?!

My other toons @ 90-91 are a com/sub rogue, enh shaman, and feral/guardian Druid. I want to get the Warrior to 100 first for Gladiator's Resolve so I can fulfill my long time dream of sword and board DPS. Make him an engineer and then I've got my Malazan Sapper. I just wish I could still use crossbows :(

On my Death Knight I ran stables, Enchanter, Alchemy, and trading post as my tier 2 garrison buildings. For the warrior I'm going War Mill, Trading Post, Enchanter, and Storage for optimal leveling. Hopefully ole Gable will be in all epics and ready for heroics right when he dings 100.

Are you me? Am I Batman?!

My other toons @ 90-91 are a com/sub rogue, enh shaman, and feral/guardian Druid. I want to get the Warrior to 100 first for Gladiator's Resolve so I can fulfill my long time dream of sword and board DPS. Make him an engineer and then I've got my Malazan Sapper. I just wish I could still use crossbows :(

On my Death Knight I ran stables, Enchanter, Alchemy, and trading post as my tier 2 garrison buildings. For the warrior I'm going War Mill, Trading Post, Enchanter, and Storage for optimal leveling. Hopefully ole Gable will be in all epics and ready for heroics right when he dings 100.

I love the level 2 enchanting building, I can get mongoose on all my weapons. :cool:

Not sure what to run specifically on my warrior but all my DKs stuff was fitted to his professions.

So far I have a lvl 100 elemental shaman and feral druid. I cant decide whether to level my ret paladin or shadow priest.

Ret is OP as fuck right now.

And Spriests are underwhelming, from what I've read. Well, CoP dot weaving is the thing they all have to do for max dps, I guess?

Ret is OP as fuck right now.

So are Feral Druids

And Spriests are underwhelming, from what I've read. Well.

You got bad intel, shadow priests are pretty strong right now in pvp. Who cares about pve.

My affliction lock just doesn't seem to put out the damage that I was expecting compared to my druid. I guess I'm rolling moonkin/resto this time around.

Raiders care about PVE, bruh. I like the idea of a group of people assault a fortified location loaded with monsters and treasure. Also, I suck at PVP... Though I do go in random BGs as blood and just pop defensives and death strike and stay topped off... Pre-100, anyway. Haven't done PVP at all in WoD except world PVP while leveling.

The game is a ghost town. Everything is instanced. Why even keep the "world" part of the title at this point.

The game is a ghost town. Everything is instanced. Why even keep the "world" part of the title at this point.

Not sure about you but every time I'm in my garrison, the trade chat is cycling through like a mother fucka. Place isn't a ghost town at all....give it time for blizzard to work out kinks.

Also, I was chillin with some raid yesterday waiting for pound fist to spawn in gorgrond. Waited like an hour then left for like 5 and cane back and they were still there......yeah fuck that, I could never camp for shit like that

MoP was a ghost town unless you were in the capital. Ive met more people this expansion not only out in the zones but with the group finder than all expansion prior.

If anyone is going for the storehouse level three, you need the achievement got my mind on dreanor money. (loot 10000g in dreanor) I believe this was hotfixed to only 2500g needed to buy the level 3 plans. The display is still messed up though, it will still say 10000g needed. Next patch should update the display on the achievement. It is up there for hardest building to get to level 3.

I'm nearly to 2500g, i did it by building a level 3 lumber mill, and having a trading post. Inside the trading post is a vendor that will let you trade garrison resources for baggies of gold. Also, weeky you can kill old raid bosses that drop bags of gold. Pandaria silver rare monsters often drop bags of gold. Save those and make sure you open them in dreanor. Should have my level three building in only a day or two.

Also, if you find any parts for the quest to build the auction house in your garrison it should be noted they are not BOP, thus can be sold in the AH. Prices are stuipd high for those parts right now. Maybe worth considering selling them at this early point if cash is an issue for you.

Last edited:
If anyone is going for the storehouse level three, you need the achievement got my mind on dreanor money. (loot 10000g in dreanor) I believe this was hotfixed to only 2500g needed to buy the level 3 plans. The display is still messed up though, it will still say 10000g needed. Next patch should update the display on the achievement. It is up there for hardest building to get to level 3.

I'm nearly to 2500g, i did it by building a level 3 lumber mill, and having a trading post. Inside the trading post is a vendor that will let you trade garrison resources for baggies of gold. Also, weeky you can kill old raid bosses that drop bags of gold. Pandaria silver rare monsters often drop bags of gold. Save those and make sure you open them in dreanor. Should have my level three building in only a day or two.

Also, if you find any parts for the quest to build the auction house in your garrison it should be noted they are not BOP, thus can be sold in the AH. Prices are stuipd high for those parts right now. Maybe worth considering selling them at this early point if cash is an issue for you.

Yup lol, the 10000 gold is insane. What is also fucked is the 3 exalted reps for the trade post. At least 1 draenor rep you need to grind 21,000 5 rep at a time...I gave up lol

Yup lol, the 10000 gold is insane. What is also fucked is the 3 exalted reps for the trade post. At least 1 draenor rep you need to grind 21,000 5 rep at a time...I gave up lol

Yes, that one is super tough too! Ironic that the reward for grinding the rep and getting the level 3 trade post is 20% rep again with all factions. Kinda feel like that should have been the level 2 reward. I miss the tabard rep system from wrath. That has been the best rep system so far IMO.

I kept an eye on that achievement. Was stunned when i logged in on Friday that i earned it the day prior. Only issue with the storehouse now is the transmog guy constantly moves when youre talking to him, lol/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pavy
Back