Any champion is expected to accept fights against the top contenders.

Lol, thats exactly what it is. Conor knows he isnt going to beat Floyd, but he will make way more money than a belt defense, It is VERY obvious

and it's obvious almost anyone would do the same. if they could.

Any champion is expected to accept fights against the top contenders?

Not if you're Conor Mcneverdefend.

Lol, thats exactly what it is. Conor knows he isnt going to beat Floyd, but he will make way more money than a belt defense, It is VERY obvious
Call It what you want, but It's not ducking. Arguing such a thing only makes you look like a short sighted retard. Me even having to argue this point makes me feel like a retard

So Philip Miller is the MMA GOAT?

Doesn't work like that.

It does actually you just need a brain.

Floyd fought every top contender in the World.

Hes 49-0 against the best of his time. And he made it look easy.

You can argue hes not GOaT but he is a great.

Call It what you want, but It's not ducking. Arguing such a thing only makes you look like a short sighted retard. Me even having to argue this point makes me feel like a retard
No, he is being cowardly. History will not remember him as any great champ, it will be talked about with smirks and snickering because he couldn't even defend his belt once. It is the definition of ducking, running away from your competition. It is his life and he can do as he pleases. But he is absolutey running.

I'm not trying to make you look retarded, you just don't know what you are talking about

No, he is being cowardly. History will not remember him as any great champ, it will be talked about with smirks and snickering because he couldn't even defend his belt once. It is the definition of ducking, running away from your competition. It is his life and he can do as he pleases. But he is absolutey running.

I'm not trying to make you look retarded, you just don't know what you are talking about
Do you see what you're trying to argue?

I don't know what I'm talking about?

seriously, shut the fuck up

It does actually you just need a brain.

Floyd fought every top contender in the World.

Hes 49-0 against the best of his time. And he made it look easy.

You can argue hes not GOaT but he is a great.

brain comment wasn't really necessary.

I do however I agree with your last comment.

fighting one of the greatest boxers of all time and indisputably the greatest defensive boxer of all time In potentially one of, If not the biggest fight In combat sports history. Boxing vs MMA. A fight of this magnitude Is a big deal for MMA. It is more publicity, hype, and Interest than MMA has ever touched. The promotion alone Is likely to take MMA to another level of mainstream popularity even before the fight happens. I don't think you realize how massive this Is. It's a lot more than just money. This fight benefits Conor far more than just through money. Just like the UFC / WME benefits from this fight far more than just money.

And you think that taking part In what Is essentially a historic fight equates to him ducking tony / being a coward?

I'm not sure how stupid you can possibly be.

I get what your dumb ass Is saying, but It's pretty clear you miss the forest for the trees.

and by the way, I said "i feel retarded" for even arguing against such a stupid fucking opinion.

fighting one of the greatest boxers of all time and indisputably the greatest defensive boxer of all time In potentially one of, If not the biggest fights In combat sports history. Boxing vs MMA. A fight of this magnitude Is a big deal for MMA. It is more publicity, hype, and Interest than MMA has ever touched. The promotion alone Is likely to take MMA to another level of mainstream popularity even before the fight happens. I don't think you realize how massive this Is. It's a lot more than just money. This fight benefits Conor far more than just through money. Just like the UFC / WME benefits from this fight far more than just money.

And you think that taking part In what Is essentially a historic fight equates to him ducking tony / being a coward?

I'm not sure how stupid you can possibly be.

I get what your dumb ass Is saying, but It's pretty clear you miss the forest for the trees.
Yeah, you're trying hard but it just doesn't make sense. It is absolutely not a good thing for MMA when I fighter gets the shit beat out of him in another sport... how idiotic can you be to even think that? This will only strengthen the thought that boxer is superior to MMA. The reverse of the Couture vs Toney fight. MMA will get laughed at for this, it will "hurt" Conor's future earnings, but that is fine because more than likely he will retire... meaning it essentially has no effect on him.

If you win a title in any sport and refuse to defend it, you become less of a champ. Calling GDR a coward for not fighting Cyborg and giving Connor a pass is a complete joke. I see you don't get it and probably just don't know the sport very well, but you will see.

Yeah, you're trying hard but it just doesn't make sense. It is absolutely not a good thing for MMA when I fighter gets the shit beat out of him in another sport... how idiotic can you be to even think that? This will only strengthen the thought that boxer is superior to MMA. The reverse of the Couture vs Toney fight. MMA will get laughed at for this, it will "hurt" Conor's future earnings, but that is fine because more than likely he will retire... meaning it essentially has no effect on him.

If you win a title in any sport and refuse to defend it, you become less of a champ. Calling GDR a coward for not fighting Cyborg and giving Connor a pass is a complete joke. I see you don't get it and probably just don't know the sport very well, but you will see.
I'm not trying hard. It is literally common sense. You're just too stupid to get It.

this fight is far more of a win/win situation for Conor and MMA / UFC than most people realize. Conor is expected to lose. He has 0 boxing fights. He's fighting one of the greatest of all time. Regardless of the outcome, this fight will BENEFIT Conor and MMA. Not hurt It. You really think Conor losing, even In embarrassing fashion..people worldwide will just decide MMA is a joke? No. Use your head. That said, I am expecting a sort of glorified sparring match of sorts where both parties find a way to come out looking decent. Floyd is 40 and a decade past his prime as well..so It's not like he's pressured to put on the greatest performance of his career either.

Fighting In one of the biggest fights of all time Is not refusing to defend your title. Equating that with GDR outright refusing to fight cyborg Is pretty fucking ridiculous.

I don't know the sport very well? I've been following / training MMA and boxing since early pride days. I know this sport very well.

It's you who clearly doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about and enjoys talking out ur ass

I'm not trying hard. It is literally common sense. You're just too stupid to get It.

this fight is far more of a win/win situation for Conor and MMA / UFC than most people realize. Conor is expected to lose. He has 0 boxing fights. He's fighting one of the greatest of all time. Regardless of the outcome, this fight will BENEFIT Conor and MMA. Not hurt It. You really think Conor losing, even In embarrassing fashion..people worldwide will just decide MMA is a joke? No. Use your head. That said, I am expecting a sort of glorified sparring match of sorts where both parties find a way to come out looking decent. Floyd is 40 and a decade past his prime as well..so It's not like he's pressured to put on the greatest performance of his career either.

Fighting In one of the biggest fights of all time Is not refusing to defend your title. Equating that with GDR outright refusing to fight cyborg Is pretty fucking ridiculous.

I don't know the sport very well? I've been following / training MMA and boxing since early pride days. I know this sport very well.

It's you who clearly doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about and enjoys talking out ur ass
Yes, losing to a 40 year old boxer will be great for Conor and the UFC... You do realize they both compete in combat sports. We all know Conor has almost no chance to win. The general public, not as much. Many people now see MMA as completely superior to boxing (which it is as a whole, but not when it comes to straight boxing, obviously). This will only make Conor/MMA look worse as a result. You don't get your ass beat and come out of the situation looking better lol.

Like I said, Conor will get paid and get out. Will his legacy take a hit? Yes, does he care? That is for him to decide.

Yes, losing to a 40 year old boxer will be great for Conor and the UFC... You do realize they both compete in combat sports. We all know Conor has almost no chance to win. The general public, not as much. Many people now see MMA as completely superior to boxing (which it is as a whole, but not when it comes to straight boxing, obviously). This will only make Conor/MMA look worse as a result. You don't get your ass beat and come out of the situation looking better lol.

Like I said, Conor will get paid and get out. Will his legacy take a hit? Yes, does he care? That is for him to decide.
Again, you miss the bigger picture. That's all I'm gonna say.

Look a little deeper Into this, because right now you're missing a lot of Important details and your analysis Is a joke.

Again, you miss the bigger picture. That's all I'm gonna say.

Look a little deeper Into this, because right now you're missing a lot of Important details and your analysis Is a joke.
No, I get it. You are saying "Any news is good news" but that is totally wrong. You are looking at "exposure" and "mainstream coverage" but you haven't given any thought to what that media coverage will be.... it will be negative for MMA. Like I said, you cant get your ass beat and spin that into a positive. It will be a negative.

This is obvious

No, I get it. You are saying "Any news is good news" but that is totally wrong. You are looking at "exposure" and "mainstream coverage" but you haven't given any thought to what that media coverage will be.... it will be negative for MMA. Like I said, you cant get your ass beat and spin that into a positive. It will be a negative.

This is obvious
I'd be shocked If you even broke 100 IQ points

shocked

you don't even get the most basic shit dude. You wont acknowledge any truth that doesn't exist In your own primitive confirmation bias created from your underdeveloped brain

everyone believe rda was the toughest matchup. then eddie smashed rda. eddie became a can after conor smashed him.

imbecilic revisionist history. eddie isn't a can, but he's a shopworn brawler with a featherweight's height and reach and well past his prime. That was true before he even came to the ufc. maybe you weren't paying attention but that doesn't change reality.

Back