Any Arabic speakers here?

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
Wanted to ask what the fuzz is in Arabic world on Khabib victory. How popular is he in the Middle East ?

Wanted to ask what the fuzz is in Arabic works on Khabib victory. How popular is he in the Middle East ?
8DAA2BF8-9093-4708-A6D0-5995225B6C7B.gif

Cmon shertard, not only are all sherbros minimum 6’2” (and jacked), wouldn’t tap to any possible sub, but they also speak half a dozen languages. As a blue belt you know better.

Marhaban

I hit the Egyptian restaurant down the street at least once a week. I know a few phrases.

He's really really really popular.

Top 2 after Mohamed Salah.

Arab world doesn't have lot of champions, and sport is super popular there.
The whiskey stuff (thanks Conrad) helped a lot in Saudi Arabia / Qatar etc ...
The people has been so bullied there geopolitically, that, a guy who stand up and fight back is something who makes him really popular.

Isnt he Russian? How would he speak Arabic?

He’s not Arab and doesn’t even speak Arabic. Judging from social media, it seems a lot of his Muslim supporters outside North Caucacus from the Balkan/Turkey and Central Asia so I imagine he’s not popular because of his non-Arabic background.

No he's super popular. I'm not living in the middle East right now, but my FB/insta accounts are going crazy about him.

He’s not Arab and doesn’t even speak Arabic. Judging from social media, it seems a lot of his Muslim supporters outside North Caucacus from the Balkan/Turkey and Central Asia so I imagine he’s not popular because of his non-Arabic background.
Well he has blown up after the Conor fight with almost every famous Arabic page showing how a devout Muslim destroyed an alcoholic Islamophobic white guy.

Arab Khebab is amazing!

images_mancanegara_Resep_Kebab_13-kebab-arab.jpg

Especially if you finish the meal with some Tiramisu.

1371597326801.jpeg

Well he has blown up after the Conor fight with almost every famous Arabic page showing how a devout Muslim destroyed an alcoholic Islamophobic white guy.
The only fake part is "white guy" , nobody gives a fuck about that.

Back