Any Arabic speakers here?

cant speak it, but absolutely stunned by its grammar, if given time to be studied..
any educated person in language can appreciate it.

hes getting quite the numbers on his last few posts...compare them to mgregor since fight. and the comments, lol....
im hearing his Arabic presence is growing fast per day.

Due to nature of Islam, its more an effect on all languages,not just arabic.
Most Muslims arent arab or speak arabic. Indonesians are meant to be going crazy, an indonesian bloke told me. i seen some vids on his phone, and people were crazy happy.
He even showed me some indonesian muslim lecture, and the speaker/leader/iman mentioned khabib and conor, the only words i could understand..lol
never thought some old 70year old dude from some far flung city would be mentioning the justice served out. lol

Isnt he Russian? How would he speak Arabic?
He’s not Arab and doesn’t even speak Arabic. Judging from social media, it seems a lot of his Muslim supporters outside North Caucacus from the Balkan/Turkey and Central Asia so I imagine he’s not popular because of his non-Arabic background.
He speaks several languages, Arabic being one of them. Maybe not fluently, but he can speak it.

He speaks several languages, Arabic being one of them. Maybe not fluently, but he can speak it.

This video doesn't show that he speaks Arabic, all Muslims know Arabic prayers that they repeat during prayer. 95% of them don't know what those prayers mean they just know how to read Arabic so they memorize those Arabic prayers.

"Poor" babies have been bullied so much that they hired United States to be their protectorate and to start a war with Iraq, squeeze Iran, and topple the rest of the Middle East (Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Syria). GTFO.

MMA or geopolitic you don't sound super smart in both cases.

This video doesn't show that he speaks Arabic, all Muslims know Arabic prayers that they repeat during prayer. 95% of them don't know what those prayers mean they just know how to read Arabic so they memorize those Arabic prayers.
They bounce between Russian and Arabic a couple of times when his uncle enters the house and when theyre eating.

He already said that he speaks Arabic, Dagestani (don't know the name of the language), russian, Turkish, English and some Spanish.

If you look at his Twitter and Instagram posts (I did yesterday) and go back a year or so there's a lot more English and Russian posts than any kind of Arabic. I know most of you here are inbred MAGA types but let me elucidate you on Arabic. There's about ten different major dialects that then splinter into even more specific areas inside countries. The variances range from pronunciation differences and dropping of certain letters to complete gibberish dialect to dialect.

Khabib gained something absurd like six million followers in the last week and I'm willing to be a good chunk of that were international fans. In addition to seeing more Gulf and Maghreb words I saw people wishing him well with Quran verses (another type) from Indonesia, Turkey, Africa. Dude's blown up.

It's playing with fire but if Dana can harness some holy war shit he can take the UFC to new heights.

They bounce between Russian and Arabic a couple of times when his uncle enters the house and when theyre eating.
They're not speaking Arabic though. They're just saying Arabic phrases like Salam alaikum which all Muslims say as a greeting.

I speak Russian so I know they're speaking Russian with his uncle, but maybe you're talking about the language he's speaking with his grandfather at the end. It's the Avar language, it may sound like Arabic to the untrained ear but is really not similar to any language on the planet.

I'm sure khabib knows some Arabic religious phrases and that's why he said he spoke it during the press conference, but he's not fluent in it. Would be impressive though.

Translates loosely to “PlatinumBless”

They're not speaking Arabic though. They're just saying Arabic phrases like Salam alaikum which all Muslims say as a greeting. I speak Russian so I know they're speaking Russian with his uncle, but maybe you're talking about the language he's speaking with his grandfather at the end. It's the Avar language of Dagestan, it may sound like Arabic to the untrained ear but is really not similar to any language on the planet.

cant speak it, but absolutely stunned by its grammar, if given time to be studied..
any educated person in language can appreciate it.

hes getting quite the numbers on his last few posts...compare them to mgregor since fight. and the comments, lol....
im hearing his Arabic presence is growing fast per day.

Due to nature of Islam, its more an effect on all languages,not just arabic.
Most Muslims arent arab or speak arabic. Indonesians are meant to be going crazy, an indonesian bloke told me. i seen some vids on his phone, and people were crazy happy.
He even showed me some indonesian muslim lecture, and the speaker/leader/iman mentioned khabib and conor, the only words i could understand..lol
never thought some old 70year old dude from some far flung city would be mentioning the justice served out. lol
Don't Arabs speak Farsi or is that an Iranian thing?

iranian

doesn't mean arabs cant speak farsi tho, just in case it sounds im implying that..
their was a time in history arabic was a main language worldwide, for commerce, laws and government due to the complexity of language which could not be minipulated , like many non semitic languages nowadays.

MMA ain't popular here in UAE. Most of them know habib because of the pre fight Mcgregor talk .

He already said that he speaks Arabic, Dagestani (don't know the name of the language), russian, Turkish, English and some Spanish.
Dagestan has many unrelated native people and languages. Khabib is an Avar and the Avar language is his native tongue.

Most famous stars are still Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi though.

'Most famous stars are still Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi though'.

maybe a few stars yes, but in totality, in a no win situation.
look at indian movie stars. theres 100s of them, go check their internet.

hollywood etc is tiny in reality. only pretends to be a world leader.
India and China are the leaders easily.

Numbers matter, and the worlds population aint on the side of the world that the ufc want .
hard to get your own way then

lol, poetic justice.

Last edited:
Back