Anthony Pettis- "I will finish Melendez in 1st"

Nobody's finished Melendez yet. I see a 5-rounder.

SANCHEZ dropped him. I don't see it being a great night for Melelelelelelelelelelelelendez.

Don't see how anybody wouldn't see Pettis slaughtering Gil on the feet

stop trying to be McGregor, Pettis

Can his knee hold up for 5 rounds? With all those Wheaties the gluten in his diet may cause too much inflammation in his joints.

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/10/5/6895907/ufc-181-anthony-pettis-will-finish-gilbert-melendez-in-round-one-mma

"The fans can expect me finishing this fight in the first round. I've been out for a year and I'm excited to be back. I'm healthy, ready to fight and unfortunately, Melendez will be my first opponent after my return. I say unfortunately because I'm sure that I won't need more than one round."

Not sure about the first round but, Showtime is a beast. I pick a victory by the third for Pettis.

I believe him. Meh-lendez has nothing for Showtime.

good good..... hopefully this messes with the odds of Melendez getting out of the first and I can make more money.

I don't think Anthony has faced a fighter like Gil.

sure, Bendo has a chin and is talented....but he's cocky in the Cage sometimes.

Gil has a chin, has sub defense, but is not cocky and will do what ever he has to do to win. Will fight smart. did a good job of not getting sucked into a sub my Aioki....and still beat him up on the ground. And has power in his hands. Great wrestler too.

should be a hell of a fight.

He's going to finish a guy who has never been finished? Ummm.... okay, good luck with that.

I'm not sure if he'll even beat Melendez, should be a great fight.

Sorry I don't believe you, let me ask the GOAT first.

I could see Pettis doing this easily

Pettis makes me yawn. Please enter the cage Pettis.

Let's just worry about finishing the weigh-ins, mmmmmmmm'kaaaaaaaaay?

Back