Anthony Joshua blasts Tyson Fury: "Get fit you fat f*ck."

Draper

Bronze Bomber
@purple
Reaction score

I'm hoping that he didn't get hacked.

Fucking lol. AJ is awesome.

ROFL, he sounds pissed off. Is all this Wilder stuff getting to him?

It is a shame Fury abuses his body the way he does though. 29 years old, 6'9 and as skilled as you'll ever see a boxer of that size. Hes his own worst enemy.

This is the touch of death.

He probably took 2 weeks to come up with that

Tyson fury would nullify AJs big right hand and box rings around him

The way AJ huffs and puffs at times Tyson could even get him out of there with a bodyshot . Tyson not a big puncher but a sensible man would fire shots into AJs body while he is gassing and I believe Tyson would fire some in there

Tyson would also counter AJ after his flurries when AJ had shown he can be vulnerable and Tyson has already spotted This

AJ has a big right hand shot and showed grit to get through Klitschko fight but there is massive holes in his game

He can't out box fury and fury would beat him widely on points imo

SHOOK

The A side makes the offer, dickhead.

Last edited:
I'm no expert, but I think that wilder talking trash on that call in radio with AJ's people really ruffled his jimmies.

Good to see AJ on the attack with top competitors, I was starting to think he was ducking.

long overdue...Fury has been goading AJ for ages now. Wilder is just making noise because he's seen what kind of money there is to be made against AJ. $1m purse v Stiverne is lol

Tyson fury would nullify AJs big right hand and box rings around him

The way AJ huffs and puffs at times Tyson could even get him out of there with a bodyshot . Tyson not a big puncher but a sensible man would fire shots into AJs body while he is gassing and I believe Tyson would fire some in there

Tyson would also counter AJ after his flurries when AJ had shown he can be vulnerable and Tyson has already spotted This

AJ has a big right hand shot and showed grit to get through Klitschko fight but there is massive holes in his game

He can't out box fury and fury would beat him widely on points imo

I agree but that Tyson Fury ain’t never coming back.

In all seriousness fat shaming is not cool. Especially in front of a large audience like that.

Fat shaming is not cool (I was extremely fat growing up). But that's not Fury's main problem. I think it'd be worse if Joshua said something about Fury's mental health.

Fat shaming is not cool (I was extremely fat growing up). But that's not Fury's main problem. I think it'd be worse if Joshua said something about Fury's mental health.
Fury’s been body shaming AJ for ages, though

In all seriousness fat shaming is not cool. Especially in front of a large audience like that.
Dont be fat.
No fat shaming kids. Shame the parents imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back