Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixiera Official For UFC on FOX Chicago (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I love me some GloTex, but Rumble just hits too damn hard. Realistically it's about 70/30 Rumble imo.

This fight would be the CO MAIN EVENT under Shevchenko vs Holly?
Is this real world?

Nobody loses should be an option

imo glover by well roundness

this is one of the best matchups at LHW in 2016

Is this real world?
It'll get nearly, if not the exact same amount of advertising. The fight is nearly guaranteed to not go a full 3 rounds, let alone 5. When you have a women's bantamweight fight that could determine the next contender, in this case, its smarter to make that the 5 round fight.

I can understand this not being 5 rounds but under Holm/Shev would truly make this gay earth

Is this real world?
I agree, I don't like it. I guess the UFC figures Rumble/Glover isn't going 5 rounds anyways.

Not a fan but props to rumble for not waiting it out on the sidelines.

It'll get nearly, if not the exact same amount of advertising. The fight is nearly guaranteed to not go a full 3 rounds, let alone 5. When you have a women's bantamweight fight that could determine the next contender, in this case, its smarter to make that the 5 round fight.

fuck logic, I dont like it!

Glover / Rumble =

1420.gif

Agreed!
Star-Trek-Nod.gif

Glover_Nintendo_64_cover_art,jpg.jpg

via R3 RNC. I believe that he can weather the storm. He's more suited than Bader and Davis at taking Rumble down as he won't be shooting from miles out out of complete dread and actually has good TDs in his own right. His BJJ is way ahead of anyone Rumble has faced and his gnp and top game is among the best.

I think Glovers technique and chin will hold up enough for him to be able tire Rumble out and use his superior grappling on him, Rumble can KO people silly though so you never know when Rumble is swinging.

This is just a step on the road to Jones v Rumble. A quick and brutal step.

Glover by arm triangle in 10 minutes or less. no question about it lol.

Great fight, makes sense for both guys next. I gotta go with Glover in this fight, they both have big power but Glover has a much better gas tank for me, he has good pressure and I see Rumble being exhausted against him. Glover by rear naked choke in round 3

Back