Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixiera Official For UFC on FOX Chicago (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Glover / Rumble =

1420.gif

What does it say about the LHW division now that a journeyman WW is dominating?

If Rumble can't end it early he may be in for a bad time.

Still ya gotta favor Johnson by KO.

I expect Glover to weather the storm and RNC Rumble.

Damn who is left to fight for the title after Johnson or glover loses man 205 isn't exactly crawling with contenders

Rumble cements his number 1 contender spot after this one.

Rumble will put a beating on him, Glover doesn't have the wrestling to make Rumble quit.

I hope Rumble comes out with a couple of takedowns to establish the threat, he was very effective against Manuwa after doing so. If he fails to do that and can't set up the power shots then I think Glover weathers the storm and gets a late sub.

Damn who is left to fight for the title after Johnson or glover loses man 205 isn't exactly crawling with contenders

Give it a year to sort itself out. All will be taken care of; this is a rule in MMA. Contenders always arise.

great fight
can't wait

got Rumble but Glover is dangerous - evidenced by Rashad

Damn. Good call out on Glover's part. This should be a good one.

Glover's dangerous on ground or on feet. I can picture Glover with takedown and brutal TKO. I don't think AJ will catch him on feet for KO.

Seems the Holly/Valentina fight is indeed going to get the Main Event slot over this one. Can't blame them. No way this one goes the distance.

He has heart unlike Rumble.
Heart isn't enough to save you from the Rumble, Gus had heart against the 2 best LHWs in the division but it was not to be against the one known as Rumble.

Back