Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixiera Official For UFC on FOX Chicago (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
ColossalEarnestCutworm.gif

Strikers and wrestlers alike can sub AJ

So why didnt bader or davis do that?

Keep trying though. You were already caught making making blatant lies like OSP and Bader having greater KO power than rumble.

Another question, are you one of those assholes who like stretching and curling in the squat racks? That would explain a lot.

So why didnt bader or davis do that?

Keep trying though. You were already caught making making blatant lies like OSP and Bader having greater KO power than rumble.

Another question, are you one of those assholes who like stretching and curling in the squat racks? That would explain a lot.

Oooh personal attacks, my favorite.

When did I say Bader hits harder than Rumble? OSP hits as hard as anyone at 205.

InsignificantGlisteningDuck.gif

What an evenly matched fight.

AJ has the speed, power and athleticism, certainly early on. He's also proven to be a liability on the ground, where Glover is world class.

Glover has a tremendous Fight IQ and a ton of experience. AJ has a lot of gifts but has quit on himself in the past.

NOTE: It has also been reported that this fight will actually play co-main event to Holly/Valentina. This will NOT be the Main Event.

Who Wins?

Rumble via Right Hand

Amazing fight can't wait :D

I have Glover... for one he called out AJ.. he's very confident. For two.. a lot of Rumbles power comes from "over-committing" on strikes while Glover is a very technical but powerful boxer.

I see Rumble over-committing and missing on a big punch, Glover countering with a massive shot of his own and finishing with some extra strikes.

shocked at the number of people picking rumble to win. I'm a big fan of both guys but glover has shown the chin, cardio and grappling to make me think he takes this one by 2nd or 3rd round sub. I dont see either guy KO'ing the other and Glover just has more tools to win than rumble IMO. Wouldnt be upset if i were wrong though, still wanna see jones fight rumble eventually

By proving that Rumble gets choked out easily? And he folds under pressure. He gets the KO in two minutes or he's done.
He was only 'done' cos an olympic wrestler worked him for 3 rounds. He was still dangerous in the 3rd. Now everyone thinks he gasses automatically in 2 minutes

I got Johnson beating Jones but i got Glover beating Johnson and Jones beating Glover. Go figure....

Rumble will put a beating on him, Glover doesn't have the wrestling to make Rumble quit.
Don't know about that? Rumble is not easy to take down, but I can see Glover doin it I mean he will but a high pace on Rumble.

Let's play rock em sock em robots with this one!

It'll be a test of whose chin is better, I think. Although, if Glover gets tagged, could we see him trying to take Rumble down?

I'm near certain we'll see Glover take him down and submit him.

By proving that Rumble gets choked out easily? And he folds under pressure. He gets the KO in two minutes or he's done.

Again where was the choke from Davis, dummy?

It took DC to take down Rumble ever since moving up. Glover doesn't have the wrestling of DC, Davis or Bader.

Also didn't Glover get smashed by a so called "pillow fisted" jones, became a panic wrestler after taking shots from OSP, nearly got ko'd by bader and Fabio?

Glovers chin is overrated and never been tested by anew giving power striker.

this is a fucking good fight. i've been wanting to see this match. glover is a tough sob and take rumble's hits. rumble tends to fold when things aren't going his way similar to vitor belfort. both guys can hit hard. ground game and HEART goes to glover. glover wins this one.

Back