Anthony Johnson: “I was never a fighter”

Jones vs OSP fight is a reason enough for me to believe that no, Jones wouldn't beat him also. Actually there is more reason for thinking that Jones would lose.

Yeah because Jones has just lost to so many people in his career.

Am i wrong or is he now opening a busisness weed related??

Lol if AJ really thinks he was never a fighter

respect to Rumble to know when to stop and the why is plausible
godspeed

He said he's making every three months what he made for every fight so that's a million a year and the UFC/commission/trainers/managers/government aren't in his pockets before he even gets it shit I'd take that too you'd be crazy to think otherwise.

And if it really takes off like it will he's gonna see a few million a year not a bad gig brothers lol.

Fighting was natural to me in a way. because I was so athletic

and Rumble is a mid-tier athlete. Think about if serious A levels trained MMA. It would be a different landscape.

I'm glad he got out as much on top as he ever was going to be. But how you gonna the number 3 in the world and retire to sell weed?? That is not a greater thing.

My respect level just went up for Rumble. As a "just bleed" fan it absolutely sucks that such a wrecking machine is moving on.

But fighting is an incredibly self-destructive, and inherently negative vocation. Millions of dollars can't offset the decrease in quality of life that permanent brain damage inflicts on a person.

OFFSET WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO

You forgot this one
l9SGQZ.gif

tumblr_nirlqhblhQ1tugoyjo1_500.gif

My respect level just went up for Rumble. As a "just bleed" fan it absolutely sucks that such a wrecking machine is moving on.

But fighting is an incredibly self-destructive, and inherently negative vocation. Millions of dollars can't offset the decrease in quality of life that permanent brain damage inflicts on a person.
And Rumble never made millions so there's that also.

Jones vs OSP fight is a reason enough for me to believe that no, Jones wouldn't beat him also. Actually there is more reason for thinking that Jones would lose.

All these guys were supposed to KO Bones yet did nothing:
Shogun
Rashad
Glover
Rampage
Vitor

Bones would beat Rumble easily.

I still don't know what the hell he was doing against Cormier the second time.

Back